From time to time, I like to create discussion topics, especially if it involves theories or speculation about mysteries or  supernatural events in a drama.  Users can discuss freely with spoilers if they wish without hiding on the main board.  However, sometimes "discussion" topics are visible on the main board and sometimes they are not.

For instance, months ago, I posted a discussion topic on the drama "The Real Has Come" and it has always appeared on the "front" page for all MDL users to see.

Link:  Who is Kim Joon Ha – the only main character unrelated to the 3 major families? - The Real Thing Appears - MyDramaList 

However, on a different drama "Destined With You", although another person and I have each posted a discussion topic, the front page continues to reflect:  Be the first to create a discussion for Destined with You.  

Here is the link to the discussion topic I created for "Destined With You":  The Joseon Era and "Destined With You": Historical Fact and Fiction - Irresistible Love - MyDramaList 

No one even knows that I have posted this discussion topic unless they click on the "New Topic" button.

I have noticed this inconsistency on other dramas that are currently airing.  For instance, the discussion topics appears for "Behind Your Touch" but do not appear for "Moving".

I emailed the "contact us/support" the other day and never received a response.  I am trying this avenue - I hope someone is able to help or explain why this problem occurs.  

Thank you in advance,

Kathryn51