Hello,

I once had a link where I could request the addition of a streaming service so it could then be added to an individual movie/drama/show's page. This link says it is now broken/non-existent so I am hoping you can direct me to where that went or start a new one so I can list some platforms/services that I have found movies on (legit ones).

Thank you! Appreciate all your hard work and patience!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 newbiefan:

Hello,

I once had a link where I could request the addition of a streaming service so it could then be added to an individual movie/drama/show's page. This link says it is now broken/non-existent so I am hoping you can direct me to where that went or start a new one so I can list some platforms/services that I have found movies on (legit ones).

Thank you! Appreciate all your hard work and patience!

We are trying to see what happened to it. Other threads seem to be gone as well.

Thank you for understanding!

Yuanwei:

We are trying to see what happened to it. Other threads seem to be gone as well.

Thank you for understanding!

LOL, it is probably in the same gang as my email which has a tendency to randomly drop things. Have fun on the hunt.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 newbiefan:

LOL, it is probably in the same gang as my email which has a tendency to randomly drop things. Have fun on the hunt.

It's back up https://mydramalist.com/discussions/support/51339-request-streaming-provider