Thing #1: When I scroll through my feed, several old reviews show an incorrect title.  It's the right poster, and the link does go the the right review on the right drama, but the title is totally wrong.

The top one is a review for Eating Existence, the second is for the drama special The Angel of Death Comes with Purple High Heels, and the third is just to show that some of them are actually correct.  There are other wrong ones, though.  There are more wrong than right.

Thing #2: On all of my episode reviews (they're all for the same show, but I have a review for each episode), my feed shows the wrong rating.  Examples: episode 1 I gave an 8 (which displays correctly when I click through to the episode), but shows as a 4 on the feed rating.  And actually now that I look more closely, they're all showing exactly half of what I really rated them.  If that helps :)

All of this stuff is ancient history, and so maybe it only applies to old things and not current stuff.  I don't really care if it gets fixed or not, but I thought I should point it out since I don't see that anyone else has.

Check out this mess:
https://mydramalist.com/profile/zeamays/feeds