Closed

My Profile is wonky again

This discussion has been closed.

Hello, 

I just went to my profile to change the pic in it and notice that my whole profile page has gone whacko

My videos are gone, and pictures I have never seen are in place of my Korean actors.  There is a strange picture of a woman holding a mic on there which I have never in my life seen or ever want to see on my page!

What the hell is going on?? 

I find that every other week there is a whole new level of glitch! 

Can someone please explain and fix this ? 

thanks 

We just push the hot fix. Please refresh your page and confirm if you see any incorrect image.

Ji-N:

We just push the hot fix. Please refresh your page and confirm if you see any incorrect image.

Hi

It's still the same, missing video and 2 pictures I have never seen before and still my pictures are missing   All that's left is a little square and letters  

Hi, please provide the link of the images or You may need to clear ur cache. Videos are from youtube you may need to add them again.

Ji-N:

Hi, please provide the link of the images or You may need to clear ur cache. Videos are from youtube you may need to add them again.

I cleared my cache and 1 picture is still there that I never added, my video of eyes, nose lips is stiill missing . To put back my video  is a huge process, every time I need to add something back to it's original place something else deletes so I have to start from scratch again 

Could you please provide of the link of the picture. The videos are from youtube/images, we have no control over that.

Ji-N:

Could you please provide of the link of the picture. The videos are from youtube/images, we have no control over that.

Not sure what you mean that you have no control over that, my videos have been on my profile now since you change the interface October and I have not changed anything to my page, my profile was fine early this afternoon and half an hour before I posted this message so I am def not understanding why you would say that. It is the site that is whacked not you tube,   How should I provide a link to this picture? My pictures are not on a link, they have been on my profile before the site was upgraded and I do not use imagur whatever that pic site is 

Forget it I deleted the picture and all my videos went with it, I will start again for the 10 th time

thanks  

The videos are pull from youtube and embed to the profile and we have no control of the  video or images from Youtube. And I can see you eyes, nose lips. 

Could you please take a screenshot and show us what images are incorrect so we can fix it

Like I said thanks I will start again,  The vids disappearing has been an ongoing thing from the beginning since the site change , every time I fix one thing a vid disappears and or a pic 

When editing and in profile, I can see the videos just fine from my end. What browser and version are you using? 

Also, do you need the videos in your profile? This is important since your browser is not rendering the youtube embed.

I am using the latest version of chrome, as I said every time I go to fix one thing something gets deleted. So I refresh the page and start again this is why you keep keep seeing everything the way it is But I know what is wrong with my profile and you do not 

This problem as I said  is continuous and has been for over a year now, that includes me trying to add pics with imagur, It does not work. So again I say forget it and thank you 

I fixed my profile while we had this discussion and now we can go ahead and close it since nothing was resolved 

thank you

Skye-N-Rain locked this Jun 5, 2018 12:42 am