I have been adding some actress in the past few days and I realized that when I want to add TV Show title, the role will not change to Main Host, Regular Member and Guest, but still Main Role, Support Role, Guest Role and Unknown.

Because of that, every time the actress got added, I have to reedit the role again to the correct one from the TV Show pages.

Is it possible for it to be fixed so that we don't need to reedit the role again?

I've had to do this numerous times too. I think because MDL didn't initially have TV Show options and was just for movies/dramas/specials and was set up to allow TV/Variety shows later that it's something that hasn't been accommodated for yet, like it got accidentally left out during the shift.

I would love for it to be fixed though! Would save a lot of time.

Thanks for reporting, somehow I missed this thread.

Ji-N closed this Nov 22, 2019 05:00 am

**This is happening now. Not sure if it always kept happening or started up again, but I was editing the page of a couple of people and the TV show appearances had to be kept blank since otherwise even if they were only on for 5 minutes "guest role" ends up showing up on top of 'main host' and they're thrown to the front page. I've corrected it where I see it, but I don't visit a lot of TV show pages.

Yes, the problem persists.