I've added numerous films and tags in the past few weeks and I'm getting films completely disappearing from the database (100% allowed to be there so no reason for them to be deleted), tags being deleted from content, tags being re-added after deletion of them as they're null tags, etc.

i just found out i have a similar issue.
the titles get accepted cause i don't get a rejection message but now i found out that some of them are missing the cast, tags and genre. 

i don't know what to do or what's the problem. i am sure i added the whole cast and everything to these titles. some titles are missing everything others are missing some of it :( 

i don't even know if the title was accepted and they were rejected (which would be weird and unjustifiable) or were they deleted after? or is it a bug or what?

I wouldn't able to look into the issue unless I can get some examples or titles.

Just to clarify what tags did you submit

these are part of a drama special series i am currently submitting so the tags and genre are similar to this one https://mydramalist.com/57457-yamamura-misa-suspense-red-hearse-28-a-deep-dark-memory 

Are these issues related to new titles only or both new and edit?

i don't know about etherealtaekibum but for me these were added as new titles along with the rest. so it felt weird finding them missing some data.

dramaworld:

i don't know about etherealtaekibum but for me these were added as new titles along with the rest. so it felt weird finding them missing some data. 

I think I found the issue, you may have to add the missing info again since I cannot give you the points.

okay i will. i still need to link all the titles too :) 

thank you 

Please let me know if something still not working.

i checked the ones accepted yesterday and they were fine.
 will check the older ones and if i find anything i will say.