So hey guys, i'm kind of facing a problem with this website where it shows me this site can't be reached or the website doesn't respond. It's been happening to me since yesterday even though my internet connection is fine and all the other websites are working. First i thought the server might be down but then i asked some of my friends and they said it was working fine for them. Then i went on YouTube to look for a solution and i found that i have to use VPN in order for it to work. It's working now and my VPN is connected but i wanted to know why is it not working in my region? Clearly network isn't the problem. Have you guys faced this issue. I live in mumbai, india! It's really bothering me lol. I didn't know who to ask for help.

The site is working fine, please let me know if you found out the issue.

I can't seem to figure out what's the problem here. I tried deleting my search history and the cookies but it doesn't work. I still have to use a VPN to access this site. The problem resolves on it's own sometimes but then the same thing starts happening again. I'll let you know if there's any changes. Thanks for the quick response.