I noticed that List Updates only show the 9 latest update, is there any way to see the whole history? Like to see all the shows updated so far. And is there a way to sort shows based on the date it was updated.

MultiFandomJed:
I noticed that List Updates only show the 9 latest update, is there any way to see the whole history?

Try the app. I know there are extra features on the app that aren't available on a desktop.

MultiFandomJed:
And is there a way to sort shows based on the date it was updated.

If I'm not mistaken the mobile app allows you to sort your watchlist by "Last Updated".

I would appreciate seeing more of my own "List Updates", ie having a chance to go "Next Page" and seeing at least a month back. I think there's no reason why it shouldn't be standardly available? I don't care for mobile apps. If I take the trouble to update every time I watch another episode of a drama, I should be able to see when it was the last time I watched this drama? Like, was it 2 weeks or 3 weeks when I watched the previous episode? I am not even able to see that. Why not?

A little off-topic edit: Have you admins ever considered placing "List Updates" and "Statistics" above everything a person writes on their profile, not below? I think it would be nice having those actively changing infos first, then the (sometimes long) reading after..?;)

Go to settings -> widgets, you can do search & see the whole list (saw this in a thread last year & tumbled upon this thread but thankfully I remembered)

Aga L:

Go to settings -> widgets, you can do search & see the whole list (saw this in a thread last year & tumbled upon this thread but thankfully I remembered)

Thanks. You're right. If I update the Watchlist Widget to Status  "All", Number of Updates: 200, Show "Episode Seen" I can reeally look way in the past LOL 

This doesn't update how it looks on my profile, though. There it stays 9 last updates only. Looks like the MDL admin thought it's only for my eyes and not others:)

Nevertheless it still doesn't show me what I hoped for. Looks like ONE show is there listed just ONE TIME. I can see my current status with all my shows (like currently watching (19/20) 

but it's not listed there when I was on currently watching (18/20). 

You understand? Each show is listed only once. As I'm currently watching 40 shows and I've never seen more than 9 last updates, it didn't occur to me that "List Updates" won't continue in the same manner and would only look like this.

I just wanted to look how much time was apart my watching  next episode of the same show but looks like it's just not there. The only solution is look there BEFORE  I newly update it:) Interesting.

8392225:
but it's not listed there when I was on currently watching (18/20).

For this you can check the "History" section in the window that opens when you add/update a title of your Watchlist. Just remember that it does not indicate the exact date (it just says how long ago it was updated) and it works only for one title at the time, a bit different from the List Updates...

see this example: https://prnt.sc/1qehm7a

Yeah, anything but simply seeing the List Updates as they went and went.

Never mind.. It's not that important :)