I am sending this inquiry because something is bothering me, and I'm scared that I may be doing the wrong thing.

I've been using MDL for quite a long time. It was only last year that I decided to create an account. I love to write. Last February 2, I claimed one of the articles on the spreadsheet entitled MDL Articles - Available Topics, the Top 10 Thai Series. Before I claimed it, I asked permission from one of the editors, and I clearly asked if I can write the Top 10 Thai BL Series. The editor permitted me, and so I started writing the article. I didn't want to be writing this based on my preference only. Thus, I created a voting list. Here's the link to the voting list

https://mydramalist.com/list/47abNzJL

What bothered me were the comments that said that BL topics are not allowed or banned. Now I'm confused. My way of thinking is that this is a Top 10 list, nothing more than that. So, I'm in a quandary as to whether or not I should continue writing this article. I don't want to be banned or given any warning since I love being here in MDL, and I don't want to put others in tight spots, as well. Can you please advise me on what to do? Do I continue or, do I drop the task at hand?