Hello, I'm sorry for bothering y'all, but I'm not sure what authority figure to go to for this issue...I'm having trouble logging into my account, "EsNatii" I can usually just click on the pin and get into it easily, but I was suddenly logged out and unable to log back in, then I tried "forgot password" to see if it would work, but it told me that it was invalid. After doing some research, I found out that this has happened to other people who's accounts have been banned. I don't understand what I did for my account to be suspended, as I never violated any guidelines that I know of, nor received a warning/explanation beforehand...I really miss my friends and stuff I had going on in my account, is there any way I can get it back or at least get a reason as to why this happened? Thank you for your time

Please, I am desperate to get it back. It's been so long since I had something that makes me happy...From the moment I first discovered it about 4 months ago, I've spent a large amount of time on this site watching shows/movies, making friends, and putting long lists together. My profile felt like a part of me, kind of like a safe place where I can do something I actually like for once. It's helped keep me occupied and feeling as if I have something to look forward to each day, even if its as small as looking at my friend's post or writing a comment about how a movie made me feel. It's had more of an impact on me than you could imagine, but now I'm left feeling empty and clueless on what to do, it feels like a huge part of me has been taken away and I really really really don't wan't to go back to how it was before I discovered this community T^T I don't even know what I did wrong to have this happen, I've been the best I could be on this site and did everything to avoid any conflict because I only thought of this as my happy place...Of course, I think i might have a clue though: There was a person on here who disliked me participating in games, they chose to block me and then message me with their friend even after I told them I was uncomfortable with it. They got angry and claimed that I was being rude and hurtful in discussions, but I can swear on my life that I never spoke a single inappropriate word nor harassed anyone, the proof can be shown in the discussion chat history along with a screenshot I have of the conversation that took place in private messages. I'm not sure what the problem was actually about, all I knew is that they disliked having me participate in discussions, but I don't know why so I can't really explain much more. I'm choosing not to put their name in here out of kindness because I wouldn't want them to also feel the pain of loosing their account, and all I want is to get mine back. I haven't been able to think clearly all day from the stress and anxiety of "what do I do now". I know very well that it's easy to just create a whole new account, but I've already spent so much time rating, choosing, and customizing mine to be my safe spot, that I just can't completely replicate it and feel comfortable using anything else...I'm begging anyone who can help, PLEASE help me restore my account or at least give me some closure, I've been wronged and can already start to feel that dark emptiness creep back. I swear to do anything needed in order to stay, just please help me.

Hi, I have unbanned your account.  If it happens again please send an email to [email protected]

Ji-N closed this Mar 21, 2021 04:50 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I truly appreciate it :)))