I recently watched "A Traffic Controller on Crossroads" and noticed that the listed Country of origin is South Korea. Please make North Korea or DPRK available in the drop down menu for Country.

This movie being on MyDramaList is an error, only titles from South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand and Philippines can be added to the database.

All references to it I can found online point to analyses from the Ministry of Unification confirming it's a North Korean production, it should be deleted.

What does the Ministry of Unification have to do with it? Why should it be deleted?

Is it an obstacle for MDL to include the titles from DPRK into the database?

If there are movies and dramas from South Korea, I think it is appropriate to apply the same for the North, especially in view of the fact that there is a growing popularity of these films in the internet era.

Journalist:
Why should it be deleted?

allekseu:
only titles from South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand and Philippines can be added to the database.

Journalist:
What does the Ministry of Unification have to do with it?

allekseu:
analyses from the Ministry of Unification confirming it's a North Korean production

https://unikoreablog.tistory.com/7052