Hello and Happy New Year! :)

There seems to be missing data in the yearly statistic for my Year in Review. For example for 2021, it shows 35 dramas completed but total amount in dramas is only 4hrs. Also the movie section shows zero hours when the total amount at the beginning is 7 movies for 2021.

Moreover, over the past 3 years (2019, 2020 and 2021) I've completed over 162 dramas, excluding drama special  cos I am not sure if they are included in these statistics, with an equivalent of over 3000 episodes watched, but the total for the 3 years in each Year in Review only amount to 148 dramas (84 for 2019, 29 for 2020 and 35 for 2021) for a total of 532 episodes watched (419 in 2019, 109 in 2020 and 4 in 2021). I'm not sure where the discrepancy comes from. The movie section seem also to be missing data as the total movie I watched is 26 but only 24 movies were included in the Year in Reviews (10 for 2019, 7 for 2020 and 7 for 2021).

I would really appreciate if those reports reflected the real numbers. Is there any way to reload them to include the missing data? Or maybe I'm not understanding the data that would be included in these reports? I would appreciate any insight you have :)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kittiesandbooks

Hi, the data are based on the completion start and end date. If those are not logged then it may not count.

Hello! 

I have the same problem. I watched 80 movies last year, but movie section shows 0. Date of start and completion are intact, so that's not the problem. 

Ji-N closed this Jan 1, 2022 10:58 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your reply but this is not resolved. The completion date are entered. I use the phone app to mark it complete when I finish a show. So the issue must be coming from somewhere else.

Thanks for your help again.

We found at least 16 shows, you did not set the finish date.

Ok. Like I said I use the phone application to mark it "Currently Watching" and then "Completed". I don't see why the finish date would not be set, but I will go and update it now to see if this fixes the issue.

Although I see that the Year in Review information was already updated  for the movie section so I'm guessing this was your work.

Thanks again.

If the data for 2021 is not complete then please manually set the finish date, so I can re-run the report for you.

Hello,

I checked and manually updated, when needed, the completion start and finish date for all the dramas I ever completed from 2019, 2020 and 2021. If you would be so kind as to re-run the reports, I would be very grateful :)

Thank you again for taking the time to answer my questions and for your help!

We cannot re-run 2019, 2020 but we can for the previous year.

That is fine! Thanks again for your help and again Happy New Year!

Hello!

I apologise for bothering you again today with this. I see that the report was re-run; thank you so much for that.

The first section is now correctly showing 49 dramas and 9 movies completed.  :)

However, the 2nd section "Drama Time" is still incorrectly only showing 86 episodes and 72 hours completed. Was there something else I missed to enter when I reviewed every single entry yesterday or is it due to another issue?

It is not a big deal, but I just wish to understand so I can enter everything correctly going forward :)

Thanks again for your help!