whenever i go into the profile/description of shows the casts are all bunched together and their names are in red writing. the details and statistics are also all in red. the part below the description (related content, native title, director, screenwriter, genres, tags) are in red and are spread down the page weirdly. i think it could be because of a website i used (dramacool maybe?) because MDL is normal when i use it on my phone or on microsoft edge (i normally use google.) if anyone knows how to fix it help is appreciated.

Could you post a screenshot? It looks fine on our end.

this is how it looks

Hi, are you sure it's not some kind of extension you're running?

I don’t think it is… I haven’t downloaded or added any new extensions recently that I know of…

Can you try it in incognito mode instead? I don't think it's coming from us.

i've tried in incognito and it worked, it's only normal google that doesn't work properly. i'm sorry for bothering you i thought that there could be a solution i hadn't thought of. i'll try to find another way to fix it and check through my downloads and history for anything that may have caused this because the problem's most likely not coming from MDL itself. thank you for attempting to help me.