Closed

Banned/Suspended Accounts? Got my Account Back!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey Everyone,

I recovered my account after a while week. I tried various times to get logged in but My Profile didn’t show up. My account is linked with Facebook,  And I’d an headache with logging-in via Facebook.

I found out that this has happened to other people whose accounts have been banned. I don't understand what I did for my account to be suspended, as I thought I never violated any guidelines that I know of, nor received a warning/explanation beforehand. I didn’t violate any policy, rule or regulation.
I just have One Account, So I’m concerned about my My DramaList Data.

Was it a bug?
Was my account suspended or banned?
Is there any reason why it happened to Me?
Why it happened to Me?
Will it happen again in future?

Best Regards,
Mahu Ansari

• It's easy to just create a whole new account, but I've spent so much time Rating Dramas/Movies, Choosing, and Customizing Lists And Writing my Notes! I can't to do it again. My DramaList Website I used to love it that I can save my Data Here, Now I'm not sure.

How to Protect it, And keep my data safe! 
    Is My Account Secure Now? Is My Data Secure?

I'm not sure why you need to create 8 accounts but it can consider as manipulation of ratings

I didn't, I just Have One Account On My DramaList.

False Accusation
 How do I prove that I'm being framed?

I don't know that where it comes from, Accused falsely of something you haven’t done is painful and hurtful. 

Ji-N, I'm saying this Again I'm just using One Account 

Ji-N:

I'm not sure why you need to create 8 accounts but it can consider as manipulation of ratings

But on what grounds? Are you Suspending or Banning my Account?

We have your activities log and IP. I will go ahead and lock this topic. 

Ji-N locked this Jan 7, 2022 10:08 pm