I just did!! Thank you

allekseu:

Hi, you have to use this page to request a service: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/support/51339-request-streaming-provider?pid=1894855&page=17#p1894855

I replied on the last form, is it not the right one? There are over 120 responses on that sheet, and even the first requested service is not in the database yet :( 

Like someone in the thread said people might go for other unofficial streams, I've watched a few series that way when I didn't find an official streaming service mentioned on this page, I didn't really realize it could be just missing. 

(Not blaming for my mistake btw!! Js it might just promote official streaming if the pages had these links up. Or instead of that if YouTube was added as a streaming service provider.

Unless I'm unaware of something, it's the correct form. Someone else will correct me if not.

Just keep in mind that admins are extremely busy people, and that updating services might be their lowest priority right now ;)

allekseu:

Unless I'm unaware of something, it's the correct form. Someone else will correct me if not.

Just keep in mind that admins are extremely busy people, and that updating services might be their lowest priority right now ;)

Ohh cool!! Thanks again :)