I want to help with MDL and stuff, but I don't know how? Like really really badly I want to help!!!

You can contribute by editing or adding existing/ new titles and people to the MDL database. Check the guideline thread HERE for all the rules and regulations for editing/adding.

samenai:

You can contribute by editing or adding existing/ new titles and people to the MDL database. Check the guideline thread HERE for all the rules and regulations for editing/adding.

I know that I can do that, and I would, but the problem is that I don't know how to find new titles or people. (It seems like everyone has already been added, and those that haven't I don't know about)

The End:
and those that haven't I don't know about)

Even if you don't know the title, you can still search for info about it- whether it be on actors, time aired, content rating etc- is more difficult than on titles that you're familiar with, but definitely not impossible.

VxV467:

Even if you don't know the title, you can still search for  about it- whether it be on actors, time aired, content rating etc- is more difficult than on titles that you're familiar with, but  not impossible.

Thanks! I'll try that!