I really wish someone good will pick it up. Not because it's popular but because the story seems so intriguing and interesting. Anyone that has read it knows what the ending is like? is it more of a Harem situation or does XFN only marries JN, and does she become the queen of chu and him does he stay the lord of Beilang ?

Hey, did you get the answer you want? I am also trying to find out if Fengnian only marry JN, or the novel go with harem route

Kenesu:

Hey, did you get the answer you want? I am also trying to find out if Fengnian only marry JN, or the novel go with harem route

From what I remember with  a conversation with someone on here, in the novel it’s an Harem he marries Jian Ni, White fox, his aunt ( you know that woman he snatched from that pervert  grand prince. ). And  apparently he has a kid with that maid of his that always in red. that what I can remember right now from the top of my head.  

darkn3ss:

From what I remember with  a conversation with someone on here, in the novel it’s an Harem he marries Jian Ni, White fox, his aunt ( you know that woman he snatched from that pervert  grand prince. ). And  apparently he has a kid with that maid of his that always in red. that what I can remember right now from the top of my head.  

Quite interesting, do you have link of the novel with good English translation?

Same. I am really interested in good translations for this novel

I have yet to find a translation for this ! 

I found it…. The novel is still on-going though. This author writes really really long novels. it’s got more than 1000 chapters…. =.=

https://novelhi.com/s/index/The-Snowy-Path-of-the-Heroic-Blade

Anoif:

I found it…. The novel is still on-going though. This author writes really really long novels. it’s got more than 1000 chapters…. =.=

Do you know if it’s the decent translation or is it machine translated ? 

darkn3ss:

I’m actually not sure coz I actually read a few chapters here and there and thought they were completely fine… 

Anoif:

Looks machine translated.

EpisilonAlpha:

Looks machine translated.

Same because the further chapters the translations kinda of look funky. 

darkn3ss:

Hey I remember he just took that concubine of lord of Jing an nd used her I don't really remember xu Feng nian kidnapping anyone else especially I only remember that one aunt he met when he received his mom's sword from her... Does this aunt not appear in the series version 

darkn3ss:

I believe qian 

darkn3ss:

darkn3ss:

Qing Niao is also a good match imo with xu Feng nian along with others in series also its indicated about her feelings towards Feng nian nd even xuanyan Qin Feng although the actress portraying this role is also in joy of life as si li li 

Anoif:

2000+ not 1000 did anyone found decent translation of this