Actually I started with ELOD. Seeing varied expressions on a generally stoic face is real pleasure. I also enjoyed Feng jui more in the sequel. Still as much in love bt more sure of herself❣️

Here is the link for the new book with Eng trans. Also this site has the Original novel too. I recommend you to read that also. The translation is amazing and there are some details that are changed in the drama. So, you might enjoy riminiscing the scenes as you read?

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/post/back-to-chaos-in-a-dream-chapter-one.           

Also I have gotten really excited meeting an active ELOD fan??I wish if you have time to read floresdemayo fanfic on Donghua and Fengjui on wattapad. It's well written called "The aftermath" and talks abt the events occuring in the life of the happily ever after.

Thank you so much!  I'm looking forward to reading both these stories as soon as I can.  I'll get back to you in a few months (slow reader sometimes) with my thoughts on the books.

Eagerly waiting for your thoughts on these books. HAPPY READING!\(^o^)/

Saya juga suka ELOD. Saya telah membaca The Pillow Book, dan sebagian kembali ke Chaos dalam mimpi. Tidak sabar untuk kembali ke Chaos dalam mimpi bab 9

Aku juga mencintai Elod. Menunggu bab selanjutnya dari The Pillow Book dengan penuh semangat. Mereka mengambil banyak waktu untuk bab terakhir
Hi! Not know Indonesian language at all. Whatsoever I have written is through Google translate. So, I request you to ignore the errors♥️

I also like ELOD. I'm waiting for back to Chaos in a dream chapter 

Nayla Mashitaazhar:

Saya juga suka ELOD. Saya menunggu kembali ke Chaos di bab mimpi 

Chapter 9

1) Why was it necessary for the Fox Clan to say that Bai Qian had 4 older brothers but only show us 2. . .because they were never mentioned nor seen

They did mention the eldest brother. He married Xuan Nu’s older sister.

Let it go:

Actually I started with ELOD. Seeing varied expressions on a generally stoic face is real pleasure. I also enjoyed Feng jui more in the sequel. Still as much in love bt more sure of herself❣️

Here is the link for the new book with Eng trans. Also this site has the Original novel too. I recommend you to read that also. The translation is amazing and there are some details that are changed in the drama. So, you might enjoy riminiscing the scenes as you read?

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/post/back-to-chaos-in-a-dream-chapter-one.           

Also I have gotten really excited meeting an active ELOD fan??I wish if you have time to read floresdemayo fanfic on Donghua and Fengjui on wattapad. It's well written called "The aftermath" and talks abt the events occuring in the life of the happily ever after.

OMG! You made my day!!! I'm so happy! I'm rewatching the drama and of course I wanted to read the book again, since Pillow Book is one of my favorite novels ever, but i had no idea there was a sequel. This is so huge!!! Thank you so much for sharing the link with us. You made my day!

@anzu_brief Ahh! My pleasure. The sequel is amazing they posted chap 9 late bt it was worth it. I can assure you that is the best translation you can find. Happy reading!