nadech kugimiya for sureee and mark

Urassaya sperbund MOST BEAUTIFUL and FANTASTIC ACTRESS. 

I've been watching more and more Thai dramas and there are just certain actors I'm just absolutely drawn too.

Singto is just my number 1- like no one comes close. When he is on screen I need no one else.

Fluke Natouch Siripongthon pretty much won me over in Until We Meet Again

Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat everything he's in= I'm never disappointed

With a special shout out to:

• Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana
  • Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee 
  • Louis Scott
  • Yaya Urassaya Sperbund
  • Panjan Kawin Imanothai

All GMMTV Boys really. 

Krist, Singto, Off, Gun, Tay, New, Bright, Win, Frank, Drake, Arm, Lee, Nanon, Chimon, 

The couple at the cafe in Dark Blue Kiss

The best friend in 2gether, he's so cute and small, he also played in 'Cause you're my boy.

Oh, wait, there is non GMMTV as well. 

Mew, Gulf, Max, Tul

Cherish:

I have a big crush on Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana (Seriously, why is his name so extremely long?!). When he looks seductively I seriously can't control myself. He mastered that already and he is younger than me... I feel old and too innocent, haha.

I look forward to any upcoming drama/movies he will take part in. I'll probably watch all of them.

yes yes yes yes yesssss . OMG love him 

For me, it has to be Ohm Pawat. This kid made me cry for a week with He's Coming to Me. And then with Dew The Movie . And The Shipper. And Bad Buddy and the series isn't over yet. He's just amazing, every role has a place in my heart. An acting prodigy and an angel.

My favourite actor is Nanon. I've had a crush on him since his first series and his acting has improved SO MUCH since then. 

Mark Prin, Tay Tawan, Nanon

Are you guys waiting for any lakorns to be subbed in eng

My favourite actor would hav to be Park Seo-joon. Tbh his acting is really good and he gives like a hyped vibe when it comes to his acting. We all gotta love Park Seo-joon and tbh I can't wait to see him be in "The marvels" 

clara:

For me, it has to be Ohm Pawat. This kid made me cry for a week with He's Coming to Me. And then with Dew The Movie . And The Shipper. And Bad Buddy and the series isn't over yet. He's just amazing, every role has a place in my heart. An acting prodigy and an angel.

I agree!!