MilkyJungkyu:

Does anyone have any good Thai BL recommendations? 

I am open to anything as long as it is available on youtube. 

2gether & Still 2gether

Not Me

Until We Meet Again 

Kiss Me Again PeteKao Cut followed by Dark Blue Kiss

2 juntos, modo de morte, peixe no céu.

MilkyJungkyu:

Does anyone have any good Thai BL recommendations? 

I am open to anything as long as it is available on youtube. 

Fix
Episodes: 4  to Episodes: 1
https://mydramalist.com/741001-love-is-right

Web Music Drama 💞LOVE is RIGHT

Here are some popular Thai BL dramas that you can include in your list:

Together: The Series (2020) - This drama follows the story of Tine, a popular student, and Sarawat, a music major, who enter into a fake relationship to deal with unwanted attention from Tine's admirer.

TharnType: The Series (2019) - Tharn is a freshman in college, and Type is a handsome student from another faculty who happens to be homophobic. Their lives change when they become roommates.

SOTUS: The Series (2016) - This drama is set in a university where seniors (S) and juniors (T) have to participate in various university activities together, leading to a tumultuous relationship between the main characters, Kongpob and Arthit.

Love by Chance (2018) - The story revolves around the chance encounters and growing relationship between Pete, a music major, and Ae, a medical student.

Until We Meet Again (2019) - The drama spans two generations, exploring the reincarnated love story between Korn and In, and Yihwa and Tine.

Dark Blue Kiss (2019) - The series is a continuation of the "Kiss" series and follows the story of Pete and Kao, as well as Sun and Mork.

He's Coming to Me (2019) - This supernatural BL drama tells the story of the ghost of a high school boy, Met, who can't remember how he died, and Thun, a boy who can see ghosts.

My Engineer (2020) - The drama centers on a group of engineering students and their romantic relationships.

En of Love: Love Mechanics (2020) - This series consists of three parts, each telling a different love story involving characters from a university swimming club.

Why R U? (2020) - The series has two main couples, Fighter/Tutor and Zon/Saifah, who navigate their relationships amidst university life and other challenges.

Please keep in mind that there may have been new Thai BL dramas released after my last update, so it's always a good idea to check for the latest ones as well. Enjoy watching!

^ hey please include links and make sure they are not already included in the front page :)

Hello Bl Fan :)

Long time ago i saw one small clips on youtube 

its was Bl drama 

Dramas bl with a straight womanizer guy who fall for his best friend boz he don't want lost him

he told him that he like him but other one like womens but he start dating him because he don't wanna lost his friend i saw small clip on youtube  long time ago but now i can't find it now

can anyone tell me name

and they was 2nd couple i remember that serial was running that time so  i wanna wait 

till its end so i watch all episode in one but now i forget name 

and that drama i think 2022-2023

or any Bl drama like

2gether 

Thank You 

Hi, 

It sounds like MaxTul project. There was a series with them as side couple but then they made another 2 seasons with them as main couple but the story is ruined in my opinion, the season you are talking about is good.

Bad Romance (2016)

Together with me (2017)

Together with Me: The Next Chapter  (2018)

The one you are talking about is Together with me (2017), it's good, the other seasons not that much because the writers F-ed up.

It can be Roop Thong ...You can search it up

Debaroti:

It can be Roop Thong ...You can search it up

Thanks but i already saw that serial its old 

its not that 

but anyway i really appreciate your reply :)

Renata MJ:

Hi, 

It sounds like MaxTul project. There was a series with them as side couple but then they made another 2 seasons with them as main couple but the story is ruined in my opinion, the season you are talking about is good.

Bad Romance (2016)

Together with me (2017)

Together with Me: The Next Chapter  (2018)

The one you are talking about is Together with me (2017), it's good, the other seasons not that much because the writers F-ed up.

i really appreciate your reply but i did watch Together With Me 1S and 2S l 3time lol

i really love that serial but that serial i am looking its was air in 2022-2023 

i saw kissing clip on youtube but serial was stilling 4 or 5 episode so i wait for end so  i can watch in one time not i forgot name

i think that serial has many couple 

but thank you :)

Are you for sure it was Thai?

NoirRoseHeart:

Are you for sure it was Thai?

Yes its was Thailand or Taiwanese 

i saw clip on youtube he was womenz he only date with girl that show his Characters on serials 

but when he found out his Best Friend like him he start dating him so he won't feel bad

But when they was kissing he stop and say i don't used to date with guy i need time

that's all i saw 

I am sorry 

What about "The Promise" ?

Debaroti:

What about "The Promise" ?

Probably not as neither MLs are womanizers, never even shown with any women, and they don't date because one doesn't want to lose the other.