@ Niemph Thank you for your suggestions and info I also love historical dramas lol I totally forgot to mention them even though they are actually my no1 choice. I have seen my fair share in Korean, Chinese and Japanese historical dramas and if you ask me I would say they dont produce enough! :-) Anyway I will make sure to check out your suggestions too! Thank you so much!!! <3

If you're looking for an amazing story with great actors that have INCREDIBLE CHEMISTRY- I would strongly recommend you to watch "Kleun Cheewit".Its the ONLY lakorn i've watched so far and I can't stop raving about it cause its THAT GOOD!!! Plus it introduced me to the amazing Yaya who's become one of my fav actresses now.Her acting range is incredible.

Seriously,JUST WATCH THIS SHOW!! I promise you won't be disappointed.And if you do,please fangirl about it with me..

I started with Movies :

Crazy Little Things Called Love

Yes or No (It's a GL)

Suckseed

ATM Rak Error

My first lakorns are :

Hormones Season 1

Full House Thai

Kiss Me Thai

Princess Hours Thai

But the one that made me fall in love was 2Moons The Series. It's a BL story but really sweet and can't help turning me into a fujoshi.

And you can watch other Series

U-Prince The Series

Ugly Duckling The Series

Project S The Series

etc...

Soot Sanaeha is a great romcom. Pretty light and funny, I love the female lead... not a typical weak heroine which is often  potrayed in so many lakorns.  

oKAY  that drama title SUCKseed?  um...... yuk. lol.

Lorrapatricia:

oKAY  that drama title SUCKseed?  um...... yuk. lol.

it's a movie about a band called suckseed. i guess play on words to mean "succeed" 555

cubic(highly recommend) a 17 yrs girl fall in trap of mafia and manage anyhow survive in mafia world through her wisdom 

the crown princess(highly recommend) a navy officer became bodyguard of crown princess who  is assassinated by bad people  

karn la krang neung hui nai jai  two gangster best  friends from past and enemy in present fall for same girl at same time

kluen cheewit  FL approched by ML for revenge(slap/kiss/rape)

my heroes series : matoopum haeng huajai story about  rich brat pathless boy after a incident he learn right value of life and bacame army secret agent

paragi ruk series 1 to 4 all story about 4 ML who are dedicated to serve their country in their mission they met their destined love also 

ra raern fai ML is gangster and has past related to FL that cause him approach FL for revenge(force marriage)

jam loy rak  ML brother suicide for a girl who is sister of FL to punish the girl who is behind ML brothers suicide ML kidnapped FL  by mistaken identity of her sister(slap/kiss/rape)

roy ley sanai rai 2015 ML approach FL for property(slap/kiss/rape)  

game ruk game rai FL lost her memory in this period she met ML and marry him after she gain her memory  she didn't recognize ML(slap/kiss/rape)

• Kleun Cheewit
  • Full House Thai
  • Kiss Me Thai
  • You're My Destiny