I am not a fan of dramas that make the main couple argue until the very last minute which leaves us with romance that lasts a few episodes. So I am wondering around what episode does the romance between the leads start? I am hoping the arguing phase doesn't last through mid show.

I think that depends on each story line. Usually, if the main characters don't fall in love by at least by the half number of episodes, it just looks rushed to me. It's just doesn't make sense to fall in deep love in the last couple of episodes.

I've noticed in k-dramas that the romance tends to start around the half way mark, at least you'll see some progress. In thai lakorns, the romance usually starts around the 2/3 mark then the misunderstandings clear up and the romance starts. At least that has been my experience, I would prefer it happening at the half way mark but from reading the game sanaeha summary it seems as if the argument phase will last a while.

Just read the summary, yeah, it sounds complicated as hell so I'm also guessing it's gonna take a lot of episodes for the romance to start. Also, considering that each episode is almost 2hrs, you gonna be watching a lot drama before romance starts.

Honestly, I applaud you for watching those 2hrs hour episodes dramas. I could rarely watch 1hr 15min ones.