I was hesitant watching them first but they're now my favorite BL series. Note that I've only watched 3 series so far - the 2 SOTUS series and Love By Chance. The 1st SOTUS was quite cringey especially the hazing parts but since I've already started the journey, I continued to the 2nd season. I didn't expect that I would enjoy it that much. It's so good (at least for me) that it made me reevaluate my opinion on the 1st season. I enjoyed the story, Arthit and Kongpob's chemistry and the character development. I even started missing the two leads lol. Anyway, I was also excited with Love By Chance because of the trailer. It was okay for the first few episodes but then I started losing interest  especially to the story of the main couple. It's also super cringey. Why do they need to speak their inner thoughts??? Anime who??? And the story seems to just go in circles... 

So, can anyone recommend me some series that have the same vibe to SOTUS?

(Seems like we have different tastes so take my recs with a grain of salt :))

Check out Together With Me and TharnType. They are not as good as Sotus (imo) but both are set in university and actors have amazing chemistry (story is not that good in both of them). Please note that Tharntype has also some problematic themes (fails to address problematic themes). Both dramas are quite steamy.

Try also Dark Blue Kiss - i find it a little boring (and so far i've only seen few eps) but second couple seems interesting.

Currently airing Until We Meet Again is really amazing so far (though absolutely different vibe from sotus. it is very soft and intense).

Consider finishing LBC because it is getting season 2 that is focused on TinCan couple :)

One more rec: Theory of Love. I am hate-watching the drama but production is amazing. The story is completely what the synopsis suggests.

Taiwanese HIStory series is also quite popular (but i havent seen any installment yet so i dont know which to rec) 

Check out these lists to see what people consider the best thai BLs or best BL in general

I'm already watching TharnType and I love it already! Although, yeah, it does have some problematic themes but I don't mind since the main couple is so cute together lol.

I already finished LBC. The only couple I was interested in was with Tin and Can so I'm quite excited with Season 2.

Thanks for your recommendations!