SakuraPrincess:

Hi! I seem to be having difficulty finding a Thai drama with "strong friendship" as a tag. Any suggestions?

This tag seems to not exist anymore. If I remember correctly, some dramas which had it are:

Sleepless Society: Insomnia

The Gifted

Project S

Jelena Petrovic:

This tag seems to not exist anymore. If I remember correctly, some dramas which had it are:

Sleepless Society: Insomnia

The Gifted

Project S

Thank you so much! Would it be ok, do you think, if I just picked one of these for that tag in the watch challenge? I remember wanting to watch The Gifted so I might go with that option.

SakuraPrincess:

Thank you so much! Would it be ok, do you think, if I just picked one of these for that tag in the watch challenge? I remember wanting to watch The Gifted so I might go with that option.

No problem :) I'm pretty sure The Gifted will be acceptable, but one of the challenge admins should confirm. They will see your question here so don't worry :)

I need help, does anyone know a Thai title starting with Q and X, it's for an alphabet challenge. Thanks.

ManUtiavN:

I need help, does anyone know a Thai title starting with Q and X, it's for an alphabet challenge. Thanks.

XYZ (2021)
The drama is a slow reveal of the synopsis with a mix of character history, yesterday, and the present sometimes all 3 in a episode. It can get confusing, but I liked it. I don't know if there are subs yet.
https://mydramalist.com/714387-xyz

Quarantine Stories (2020)
I just remember it exists, but never watched.
https://mydramalist.com/61031-quarantine-stories

ManUtiavN:

@Anusaya thank you. 

welcome =)  

Remarkably, I finished the challenge, something I never imagined myself doing since I don't do well with challenges. 

My Completed Challenge

Favorite Actor and Actress

Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana "Saint"
Sushar Manaying "Aom"

Favorite Dramas/Movies of the Year

Let's Fight Ghost
Voice in the Rain
Secret Crush on You
Present Perfect
Switch On
Why RU

And if by chance you might still need someone to make any banners for next year, I'm happy to volunteer for a couple.

Added a few badges for next year's challenge. I will make a few more in 2023, also banners and club badges are on my to do list.

more badges in link: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/creativity-forum/69619-badges-banners?pid=2449097&page=12#p2449097

Thanks Rien for the badge. :D 

Congrats SakuraPrincess. See you next year <3

SakuraPrincess:
Remarkably, I finished the challenge, something I never imagined myself doing since I don't do well with challenges. 

Congratulations!

Rien:
Added a few badges for next year's challenge. I will make a few more in 2023, also banners and club badges are on my to do list.

Thank you for sharing your work. <3

Here's a few banners or badges for next year! I love, love, love making graphics! ;D

Hi Guys! Here is My Rookie Attempt Contribution for this year.

If you feel like you can use it on front of the challenge page, cause it's not gonna fit on individual's form.

I'll try to make badges though I'm never successful at that. :)

Gummy_Marshmallow:
Hi Guys! Here is My Rookie Attempt Contribution for this year.

Looks great! Thanks Gummy. <3

SakuraPrincess:
Here's a few banners or badges for next year! I love, love, love making graphics! ;D

Love them. Good work. Thanks. <3