SakuraPrincess:

Here's a few banners or badges for next year! I love, love, love making graphics! ;D

Those look great! Love the template.

Hi! I tried my hand in this too. Please tell me if this style already exists(made by someone else).

Other Colors ... 

1. #465301, #839c68, #b8a19e

2. #b18e80#382c29#98969a

3. #9d6242#0e1112#69375c

4. #593e35#495557#7b8d8c

5. #efe8f7#545142#d8ad99

I'll make more if anyone want me to. Have Fun!!

Gummy_Marshmallow:
Hi! I tried my hand in this too. Please tell me if this style already exists(made by someone else).

All beautiful.  Thanks.  I think I'll use Flash Marriage. It was such a fun drama.

Anusaya:

All beautiful.  Thanks.  I think I'll use Flash Marriage. It was such a fun drama.

Thanks. ? I only used the images from 2022 dramas that I have watched this year. I still haven't completed my challenge that's why I didn't know what others loved this year. 

SakuraPrincess:
Here's a few banners or badges for next year! I love, love, love making graphics! ;D

Gummy_Marshmallow:
Hi Guys! Here is My Rookie Attempt Contribution for this year.

Thank you both so much for these awesome badges. Love them! <3

@SakuraPrincess I hope you don't mind that I re-upload your badges on imgur, but photobucket has strange habits sometimes of resizing images or putting watermark stamps on them. :)

moonchild:

Thank you both so much for these awesome badges. Love them! <3

@SakuraPrincess I hope you don't mind that I re-upload your badges on imgur, but photobucket has strange habits sometimes of resizing images or putting watermark stamps on them. :)

No, that's fine. Photobucket has definitely been finicky in the past. Thanks for letting me know, though, I appreciate it.

Gummy_Marshmallow:
Thanks. ? I only used the images from 2022 dramas that I have watched this year. I still haven't completed my challenge that's why I didn't know what others loved this year.

Flash Marriage (2022) - most consistent and gentle male lead of 2022.

SakuraPrincess:

No, that's fine. Photobucket has definitely been finicky in the past. Thanks for letting me know, though, I appreciate it.

Yeah, I've been using it before I moved over to Imgur. You're welcome. :)

Anusaya:

Flash Marriage (2022) - most consistent and gentle male lead of 2022.

Ya'll have made me curious! I'll have to watch this one this year. <3

Hi! I have a question about the Thai 2023 Challenge. Am I allowed to skip around and choose whichever challenges I want to do or do I have to go in the order?

aad:

Hi! I have a question about the Thai 2023 Challenge. Am I allowed to skip around and choose whichever challenges I want to do or do I have to go in the order?

You do not have to follow the order. You can pick block 1 and 3 for example and not do block 2. 

You can't skip challenges within a block though. If you choose Block 1 B for example you have to complete all 4 challenges. 

moonchild:

You do not have to follow the order. You can pick block 1 and 3 for example and not do block 2. 

You can't skip challenges within a block though. If you choose Block 1 B for example you have to complete all 4 challenges. 

Ah okay, makes sense. Thank you!

Another question relating to that. So then in a block if there's A and B, can I choose to do B and skip A?

aad:

Another question relating to that. So then in a block if there's A and B, can I choose to do B and skip A?

You can. You can't mix A and B though. :) 

One thing I noticed is that strong friendship doesn't seem to be a tag anymore. What should I use in place of that? Or am I searching wrong, which is entirely possible. Thanks!