For the award winning prompt, does the title have to be the one for which the actor/actress/director/screenwriter received the award?

AthenaTheStorierX:

For the award winning prompt, does the title have to be the one for which the actor/actress/director/screenwriter received the award?

No, any award is fine. :)

AthenaTheStorierX:
For the challenge prompt about watching a love team that is also an irl couple, can we choose a couple that's in a support role?

Yes, they don't have to be the main leads as long as they're a real life couple as well as playing one in the drama/movie. 

AthenaTheStorierX:
For the Thai Remakes prompt, can you include alternate adaptations of the source material that another country did first?

Put Your Head on My Shoulder and the upcoming Cherry Magic come to mind. Theyre not technically remakes of the drama, as they are adapting the source material (novel and manga respectively), but another country had already done so first.

Yes, as long as a adaption from a different country existed before the Thai adaption it will count as remake. 

AthenaTheStorierX:
For the Thai Remakes prompt, the prompt in the challenge says it and the remake need to be dramas, but the corresponding list says productions, instead of just dramas. Which distinction should we follow?

Thanks for the notice. I'll edit this in the challenge! We are referring to productions so movies are counting as well. 

AthenaTheStorierX:

Thank you!

You're welcome. It's been edited. :)

Completed: All short series, and actually pretty good. The last one I was surprised. Now I know how it was done - I will eventually binge " Not Me", just to watch the stunts again. 

--"Arm Share Special" Thai TV Show - 2021, 2 episodes 7.5; Easy watch.
--"Phupha | Nanfah" Thai Drama - 2022, 2 episodes
7.5; Editing confusing - short, but film worthy.
--"Drown" Thai Special - 2021, 2 episodes 7.5; Sadly short.
-- "Not Me: Behind the Scenes Thai Special" - 2021, 14 (4 min) episodes 8.5; made me want to go back and watch the series. lol

edit 7th:  "Bad Guys" Thai Drama - 2022, 12 episodes - an over the top ending.

edit: 9th: "The Broken Us" Thai Drama - 2022, 12 episodes - Likable real people characters.

edit 10rg:  "Hurts Like Hell "Thai Drama - 2022, 4 episodes - Based on real life events. The state of professional Muay Thai in Thailand. 7.5/10

--Sunset at Chaophraya Thai Movie - 2013 - good, sweet,  and sad . 7.5/10
--Bangkok Breaking Thai Drama - 2021, 6 episodes - An interesting look into Thai volunteer EMTs, with a action mystery. 7.5/10

Does anybody know any dramas/movies with the main focus on children? I only found one movie :(
Also the season category, I can't find anything T_T

Isabelle:

Does anybody know any dramas/movies with the main focus on children? I only found one movie :(
Also the season category, I can't find anything T_T

Not sure if anyone has better recommendations but I'll throw in: 

• A Tale of Thousand Stars (good portion of the drama turns around children and their education) 
  • Teacher's Diary (movie, quite similar to 1000 Stars)
  • One Day (movie with Winter setting)
  • Dung Duang Haruetai (drama with winter setting) 
  • Thai Cave Rescue (drama about the real life event of 12 boys and their trainer being trapped in a cave)
  • The Cave (movie about the same event)
  • The Trapped 13: How We Survived the Thai Cave (documentary movie)

Question about the Channels challenge - is TrueCJ channel actually True4U which is listed in the MDL database?

Jelena Petrovic:

Question about the Channels challenge - is TrueCJ channel actually True4U which is listed in the MDL database?

I know TrueCJ is a production company (https://twitter.com/truecjcreations), but I don't know if they are a network/channel as well. They're producing a lot of the Thai remakes for 2023: 23:23, Good Doctor, Start Up, Lawless Lawyer and more.

*It's possible that True4U is their network name, while TrueCJ is their production branch.

I suggest adding the tag"Height Difference" to TWC 24 - I ran into it twice today in Aom Sushar Manaying dramas.

Anusaya:

I suggest adding the tag"Height Difference" to TWC 24 - I ran into it twice today in Aom Sushar Manaying dramas. 

Noted. :) 

@everyone I think we could update the actors/actresses list for challenge 1 as well. What do you think? 

moonchild:

Noted. :) 

@everyone I think we could update the actors/actresses list for challenge 1 as well. What do you think? 

Could be interesting to use actors/actresses that are big among fans within Thailand. I had a discussion with someone in the comment section of this article on the topic: https://mydramalist.com/article/10-most-popular-thai-actors-on-mdl?r=notif&_nid=126230089#comment-11907547

moonchild:

=D Yes - so many new actors. 

edit: agree on the other too.

Anusaya:

=D Yes - so many new actors. 

That too. There really are some nice new talents.