Thai Drama Club:

Our Club members all time favorite dramas list could need an update. So if you have any new favorites, please share them with us. :)

Do I count as a member? Or is that only the people linked on the club home page?

Thai Drama Club:

Our Club members all time favorite dramas list could need an update. So if you have any new favorites, please share them with us. :)

I'd like to nominate 55:15 Never Too Late :) And for the list of favorite titles from 2023: Return Man and Sweet Sensory.

AthenaTheStorierX:

For Challenge 3E, was that supposed to be out of 5 (the total amt of prompts, like the other parts of 3), or are we just supposed to pick 4?

That's a typo, it should say (0/5). I'ts fixed now. Thanks for noticing! :)

AthenaTheStorierX:

Do I count as a member? Or is that only the people linked on the club home page?

Yes. Everyone who befriended the Thai Drama Club is considered a member. Admins, Editors and Contributors are staff. 

Jelena Petrovic:

I'd like to nominate 55:15 Never Too Late :) And for the list of favorite titles from 2023: Return Man and Sweet Sensory.

Thank you, I have added them. :)

-Note: B (0/6) Outside the box
Watch a drama/movie an user above or below you have rated lower than 5 - If you are using my list for the under five rating - glance at Rated One: https://mydramalist.com/list/389deQR4 before choosing. edit: It is a list of 31 lakorns that include the 'rape to romance' script.

I am on hiatus; but someone may need this info. <3

Anusaya:

-Note: B (0/6) Outside the box
Watch a drama/movie an user above or below you have rated lower than 5 - If you are using my list for the under five rating - glance at Rated One: https://mydramalist.com/list/389deQR4 before choosing.

<3 You could put it underneath your form maybe? In case the people don't check the FAQ?

AthenaTheStorierX:

<3 You could put it underneath your form maybe? In case the people don't check the FAQ?

Always included. =) Covering both places. xD

New Talent 2023 - God Itthipat Thanit, Proy Pokvorachat Chanchalermvoranun

Fav 2023 - Return Man, To the Moon and back (Both are already there ^^), I'm Tee, Me Too, My Lucky Star, Tie Me (K)not, My Bubble Tea

All Time Fav - I have quite a share of lists. My Lists If not handy then I'll list one or two.

Have Fun!!

Thai Drama Club:

I'm new to the Club and mostly here for suggestions rather than making my own, but I'd like to nominate Enigma. Supernatural, horror-ish, set in a girls' high school. Just 4 episodes on GMMTV, so easy to give it a wee look.

It's low budget but really well made. The first time I watched it, I was immersed in the story. The second time through, how much they did with so little - mostly acting, lighting, editing, skill story-telling - stood out.

Anusaya:

Thank you for doing this. It is a subject I'm looking to avoid and greatly appreciate having this information to hand.

For those who would like to avoid lakorns, this list might be helpful https://mydramalist.com/list/1VKEE7mL :)

Elisheva:

Thank you for doing this. It is a subject I'm looking to avoid and greatly appreciate having this information to hand.

Welcome.  <3 It's why I wrote the reviews and list. I'm glad it helps. =)