Anusaya:

? -"Watch a title with one of its couples both in real life and in fiction."

Does Ken Theeradeth Wongpuapan actor + Noi Butsakorn Wongpuapan producer count? rl married.

Sounds like no. They have to be a couple in the drama/movie as well as in real life. Not just working together on the title.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Sounds like no. They have to be a couple in the drama/movie as well as in real life. Not just working together on the title.

=(

If someone needs it; Watch a title with one of the leads singing the soundtrack or one of the OST;
"Sunset at Chaophraya" (2013) movie;
https://mydramalist.com/10098-koo-gum-movie-2013
Nadech sings the main title; OST Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXEjA3rg-yk

good movie.

Anusaya:

? -"Watch a title with one of its couples both in real life and in fiction."

Does Ken Theeradeth Wongpuapan actor + Noi Butsakorn Wongpuapan producer count? rl married.

I was thinking about changing this challenge because it limits the possible titles a lot and might be hard to fulfill. So yes, I'll let that count and next year we will change it. 

AthenaTheStorierX:

I'll let it count as the challenge is from our original draft when we started the Thai Watch Challenge and since not many titles qualify for that, it might force users to rewatch titles just to complete this challenge. We will work out another challenge to replace it in the Thai Watch Challenge next year. 

LunaNoir:

I'll let it count as the challenge is from our original draft when we started the Thai Watch Challenge and since not many titles qualify for that, it might force users to rewatch titles just to complete this challenge. We will work out another challenge to replace it in the Thai Watch Challenge next year. 

So, for this year, it’s “titles where a real life couple worked together on it? (Ie. Either as cast and/or crew)”? Do they have to be a couple at the time of the production? Or does it count if they become a couple afterwards?

LunaNoir:

I found an alternative: "Luk Krung" [2019] Gun Napat Injaieua and Marie Broenner. I almost started a list then I read your post. Changing that challenge would be best. Cross referencing gossip is not something we need to have to do. Thanks. =)

If you are looking for alternatives.

https://www.thaiupdate.info/thai-drama-couples-real/

AthenaTheStorierX:

So, for this year, it’s “titles where a real life couple worked together on it? (Ie. Either as cast and/or crew)”? Do they have to be a couple at the time of the production? Or does it count if they become a couple afterwards?

Yes. 

I'm not gonna change it in the challenge itself because some have already copy+pasted in in their own forms, but this challenge can be fulfilled with "a real life couple who worked together on a drama/movie or appeared together in a TV show"

Next year we could change it to "Watch a title with two cast/crew members who have worked together in more than one drama" for example. That would leave out the relationship part that can also easily change in real life. 

That would leave many options. 

Anusaya:

I found an alternative: "Luk Krung" [2019] Gun Napat Injaieua and Marie Broenner. I almost started a list then I read your post. Changing that challenge would be best. Cross referencing gossip is not something we need to have to do. Thanks. =)

If you are looking for alternatives.

https://www.thaiupdate.info/thai-drama-couples-real/

I agree. I posted a possible exchange challenge above. Maybe that would work better as it doesn't include any romantic relationships. 

LunaNoir:

Yes. 

I'm not gonna change it in the challenge itself because some have already copy+pasted in in their own forms, but this challenge can be fulfilled with "a real life couple who worked together on a drama/movie or appeared together in a TV show"

Next year we could change it to "Watch a title with two cast/crew members who have worked together in more than one drama" for example. That would leave out the relationship part that can also easily change in real life. 

That would leave many options. 

I like that change. ^-^

That is a great change.

If you are above and below me and need my Challenge 8: Favorites A (0/5) In the box:  to fill out your out of the box. Posted:  can proceed with that section without waiting on me anymore. j/f/i ^^;;

Challenge 12: Your Thai Journey part: B (0/5)
Under the account drop down/the Personalized Recommendations tab - Maybe incorporate that page in prompt to choose one of them next year?

12 B (4/5) Ask for a recommendation. 

Asking? Yes. Anything without romance please - documentary, short,  horror, crime, history, music,  game show - films, and series under 15 eps. Thanks in advance.

Anusaya:

Challenge 12: Your Thai Journey part: B (0/5)
Under the account drop down/the Personalized Recommendations tab - Maybe incorporate that page in prompt to choose one of them next year?

12 B (4/5) Ask for a recommendation. 

Asking? Yes. Anything without romance please - documentary, short,  horror, crime, history, music,  game show - films, and series under 15 eps. Thanks in advance.

Sleepless Society: Insomnia has no romance :)

Jelena Petrovic:

Sleepless Society: Insomnia has no romance :)

Never checked out the Sleepless Society series -- Nice. Accepted. =D Thanks. <3

another suggestion; Challenge 8: Favorites A (0/5) In the box:  the above/below user has to work on that section. I was wondering if adding yearly top stats [from that user's profile -where available] might be added as an alternative. Getting to know fellow challengers, by interacting with their profile might be a plus. ^^;;

Anusaya:

another suggestion; Challenge 8: Favorites A (0/5) In the box:  the above/below user has to work on that section. I was wondering if adding yearly top stats [from that user's profile -where available] might be added as an alternative. Getting to know fellow challengers, by interacting with their profile might be a plus. ^^;;

I like that idea. We could add a block C with prompts that require going to another users profile. 

For example "Watch a title that appears on a custom list from another user doing this challenge" 

or "Watch a title that has the top genre and tag from another Thai Watch Challenge participant top stats"