…with great acting (No overreacting) great chemistry between the leads, great plot. With a happy ending. I prefer no slap/kiss but if its not heavy slap/kiss , meaning the ML doesn’t rape / abuses the FL too much (but please no rape at all between the leads) then its ok. Nice cinematography/ high quality dramas that have  english subtitles , ofc! Prefer lakorns between 2016 to now. I don’t expect lakorn to have as great cinematography/ being as high quality as korean or chines dramas , but I can’t stand if the cinematography/quality is bad , doesn’t have to be perfect (I feel That’s too much to Ask for lakorn ) but at least it needs to be ok. No BLs please (I actually love BLs but I feel I wanna watch a straight thai drama for a change :)

Put Your Head on My Shoulder (2021) - still watching but looks like a very solid remake based on book Chinese drama was made from. 
My Forever Sunshine (2020) - this has some really great moments and acting, but there are other parts that I didn't like as much. 

Kleun Cheewit (2017) - excellent lakorn. Really love the progression of their relationship, she killed his beloved fiancée, and he despises her for that. Then he keeps seeing that she's different from what he imagined, how brave, how fierce, how vulnerable she is and he falls for her. Honestly some of the best onscreen chemistry I've ever seen.

Payakorn Sorn Ruk (2020) - Nice hate to love lakorn. H becomes quite protective and caring of the h.

1.) Lom Phat Phan Dao
2.) The Infinite Love
3.) The Bride of Naga
4.) Risk Lust Love
5.) One Night Stand
6.) Rak Raek Khrang Sut Thai
7.) It’s Ok To Be 30

Here is a list of romantic Thai dramas which I think must be on your watchlist. You can start with any one of them and share your views on which one is your top favorite romantic one.

I Need Romance - Thai version, noona romance, I'm about to rewatch it. I don't know if it is the greatest in terms of acting or story as I usually just get caught up in the story and use my imagination. Nothing overly terrible popped out so it is probably a good one.