Monday at 11:30 PM on ONE31(cut version) and Tuesday at 12:30 AM on LineTV(uncut version), Bangkok time

Now waiting for box set and book, I think I need to get Twitter account just so I  know when box set will be available 

Evie:

Now waiting for box set and book, I think I need to get Twitter account just so I  know when box set will be available 

Don't worry we will post all the information found here. :)

CLKD:

I joined Twitter just so I could make sure I saw the announcement about the box set lol.  I’m not addicted really I’m not......

Thank you for making this is. Also I rejoined FB just so I could keep up with the series and the BL world.

So has everyone seen the last episode? Like can we discuss it openly here?

ItsBuya:

So has everyone seen the last episode? Like can we discuss it openly here?

Watched it the time it was realised and have watched it thrice.

Nanu D:

Watched it the time it was realised and have watched it thrice.

I wanna watch it again, but honestly, like I'm emotionally overwhelmed just remembering the last two parts. P'Mew and N'Gulf have chemistry that is out of this world, and watching them express the love of Tharn and Type was intoxicating. Like they're sooooo good together.

ItsBuya:

I wanna watch it again, but honestly, like I'm emotionally overwhelmed just remembering the last two parts. P'Mew and N'Gulf have chemistry that is out of this world, and watching them express the love of Tharn and Type was intoxicating. Like they're sooooo good together.

I think mew and gulf being cast as the Tharn and Type was the best thing that happened. Their chemistry was one of the main reasons that kept me hooked to this drama and now I am begging for season 2.

I'm very tempted to watch the whole thing again this week! Already going through withdrawal 

ItsBuya:

I agree with you in every word!!! One of the many things this series did right was to have Mew and Gulf as lead actors. BEST DECISION EVER!!!!!

brookers2:

I'm very tempted to watch the whole thing again this week! Already going through withdrawal 

I don't know how many times I've rewatch this series, and now, I'm going to watch episode 12. I've been trying to stay away from spoilers but it is so hard!!!! 

PS: Is incredible how this series made love mondays!!!

Yes feel free to chat here I have amended the title to say the discussion includes spoilers so that new people can avoid if they wish.

Haha this show has been very addictive. I had people retweeting me yesterday it’s a whole new world for me lol

i am going to rewatch ep 12 today and then rewatch the series this week :)

CLKD:

Yes feel free to chat here I have amended the title to say the discussion includes spoilers so that new people can avoid if they wish.

Haha this show has been very addictive. I had people retweeting me yesterday it’s a whole new world for me lol

i am going to rewatch ep 12 today and then rewatch the series this week :)

We should not forget that we need to trend #ThankyouTharnType 7 pm Thailand time today in order to thank everyone involved in the series. 

Ooh I didn’t realise that was happening thank you for posting. Where was it mentioned?