ChocolateIceCreamLove:

I NEED THARNTYPES2!!!!

ME TOO!!!

Evie:

ME TOO!!!

THEY NEED TO ANNOUNCE IT BECAUSE I'M HAVING HEART ATTACKS OVER HERE!!!!

ChocolateIceCreamLove:

THEY NEED TO ANNOUNCE IT BECAUSE I'M HAVING HEART ATTACKS OVER HERE!!!!

Maybe they are waiting for special days to announce it. I hope they announce it on the 19th during the screening of the 13th episode or on 9th Feb, fan meeting in Thailand. Not doing season 2 may be one of the stupid thing looking at how popular the series and the #mewgulf has become. They just have to breathe and they trend on twitter in Thailand like every day that's kind of insane.

I think twitter might melt if they announce season two lol

Nanu D:

Maybe they are waiting for special days to announce it. I hope they announce it on the 19th during the screening of the 13th episode or on 9th Feb, fan meeting in Thailand. Not doing season 2 may be one of the stupid thing looking at how popular the series and the #mewgulf has become. They just have to breathe and they trend on twitter in Thailand like every day that's kind of insane.

But the tweets do not bring in money... Even the views, there are a looot of people, me included, that watched the series over and over again, so the number of views does not show the real number of fans.
Kun Mame used her money to produce this and I heard she is in debt now, so before starting filming for the new season, they also need money... We, as demanding fans, could lend a hand by watching the series on official channels, by buying merchandise and by not insisting that somebody should post ep 13 online, but instead paying to see it... 

Madalina Motatu:

But the tweets do not bring in money... Even the views, there are a looot of people, me included, that watched the series over and over again, so the number of views does not show the real number of fans.
Kun Mame used her money to produce this and I heard she is in debt now, so before starting filming for the new season, they also need money... We, as demanding fans, could lend a hand by watching the series on official channels, by buying merchandise and by not insisting that somebody should post ep 13 online, but instead paying to see it... 

We know tweets do not bring money but then it proves that they are very popular and popularity brings in the sponsorship for their next project which will be a huge relief for Kun Mame. All of us here have been watching the series on repeat on the official link and we are waiting for the announcement of the English translated Tharntype book and box set announcement. We are doing whatever is possible from our side. I hope its enough for the announcement of season 2.

I am so excited for the box set :D 

Nanu I couldn't say it better myself. People will buy the books and the boxset, I have seen MANY people saying that they are excited to buy it, and that wil give them money! Plus the sponsorship gotta be flying by now. As you said yourself, MewGulf just need to breathe and everyone goes crazy, it's insane haha!! They got a ton of popularity, and fans are also saying that all Mame needs to do is to create a gofoundme or something so we can donate for S2, because we would all love to!! We're willing to give what it takes to get S2, we don't expect it to come out of blue air. We support them all the way!!<3<3<3<3

CLKD:

I think twitter might melt if they announce season two lol

Twitter will MOST DEFINITIETLY melt ahahaha!!

@jarabaa well, all the characters that you mentioned have their own love story, except Lhong and Thorn. Techno, well if you watched LBC(and even in TharnType), you know that Kenkla has his eyes on him, and no matter how hard I ship Techno and Champ right now, they won't end up together. Champ also has his own boyfriend, MAME recently wrote about him on Twitter(I think) and is his roommate, the guy studying medicine that used to read books late at night(the reason why Champ was willing to change rooms with Type). Tar, well, we already know who he will choose, and is the only person he trust and love, also the only person that can touch him without Tar feeling scared, and so far, that person is Tum, their story isn't finished though. Type's childhood friend, Khom, start a relationship with westerner guy.  About Thorn, when I was watching the series, I liked his relationship with Sam, in the bar scene they gave me that couple's vibe and the feeling that Thorn is the only one that can handle Sam, but,  he's also taken, now what I really want to know is with whom Thorn will end up with. And Lhong, he really needed some help, I know he felt really lonely and his only ray of light was Tharn and he confused that with love and became obsessed, but OMG, there's no excuse for what he did, nonetheless I would like to see what happened with him, did he redeemed himself somehow?!?! Did he found a new love, a healthy love?!

Now that I'm thinking, thank God Type met Tharn, fell in love with him and helped Type change his mindset, because if not, he would have ended up with no friends at all, because all of them turned out to be gay!!!!

Wow, thanks for that tour de force. You've covered everyone. 

And you know everything too, so even though I'm observant and I watched this series and Love By Chance attentively, there are plenty of details I've missed. Plus I don't know a word of Thai. Though that is changing rather quickly :-)

My questions - who or what is Mame, or rather MAME - and if it's a person, a writer, why is the name written so often in capitals?

Who is Sam? One of the friends, I guess. I will go back and look at them more carefully. 

And what is the relationship between Tar and Tum? I thought Tum was his brother! (I feel a bit challenged by an incestuous relationship ... ) !?

And if Khom gets together with a Western guy, how can I audition for the role?

Finally, ... I had a bit of a brainwave:  Thorn and Lhong. Thorn is noble and strong, very pure, very caring - the man Lhong needs. And Lhong, though a crazy, messed-up wrongdoer, is a very gifted musician, and a poetic songwriter - but also a damaged, hurt young man. And rich too, it seems. Great possibilities there! Esp. via music - in the final episode, Lhong's ravaged heart seems to break over the idea not of being abandoned by Tharn forever, but of seeing Tharn abandon music forever. Interesting detail. I think music and noble manly Thorn will be Lhong's redemption!

Mame is the pen name of the writer P’May : )

@jarabaa Tar and Tum are stepbrothers, they are not blood related 

Thanks for clearing that up. I seem to remember it surfacing in a discussion of Love By Chance, but I couldn't remember what the connection between them was.