MAME is the pen name of LBC and TharnType's writer,   she uses it in capital letters that's why we also write it like that.

Sam is Thorn best friend and Tharn's first time, the guy who came and said things to Type to make him jealous, the one who kissed Tharn just when Type was watching, remember?!?! He appeared on episodes 8 and 9.

Tum and Tar are stepbrothers, but Tum has always seen Tar as more than a brother, even when Tar was dating Tharn(OMG, too many names starting with T in this sentence lol). 

So, you want to audition as Khom's couple?!? I think first you should ask MAME or tell her exactly what you told me XD, or you've to wait for the series to be announced(well, if it is a series and not a movie), then travel to Thailand and go to the auditions!!! As simple as that!!!!

Thorn and Lhong.... I don't know, I see both of them as bottoms, Thorn for me is kind of like Type(3 years later Type) but a lot more mature and calm, you know, a bottom that stands his ground and has his own voice, if you get what I mean. On the other hand Lhong, I don't know, I can't imagine him being with someone, maybe because in the series he was so obsessed with Tharn that is difficult for me to picture him in a relationship.

Following this topic ^^

Do any of you know where we can se the bonus ep? 

Caia Nielsen:

Do any of you know where we can se the bonus ep? 

We are all still waiting, yesterday there was tweet on official TharnType series profile that they remember about international fans and they are still trying to find solution how we can watch special ep so we just wait for any new update

Bayamon_Hill:

The real success of TharnType: The Series is the shipping of Mew and Gulf. The show is so less important than the couple at the center who many would want to be a couple in real life. Based on the number of appearances, fan meetings,  interviews,  Behind-the-scenes and IG Live clips, I feel like I have seen more MewGulf than I have TharnType. I'm more invested in them, and given the tragedy of Mew and Art, I want happiness for Mew with Gulf.  Mew should get his man in the end too, not just Tharn. 

After having seen the whirlwind of events for the end of the show, I think my comment has come true. Everyone is obsessed with MewGulf! They seem to be completely in love with each other by now, and everyone knows it. I hope it's real and that it lasts. OffGun make it work. They can too. 

Inspiring news - thanks, Evie! it is good to know that people involved in making the series TharnType are aware of the many fans around the world who are ... let's say desperate to see the "bonus" film. 

Meanwhile, I am intrigued by the idea that the worldwide popularity is focused on Mew and Gulf and not the characters of Tharn and  Type.  For some, that is definitely true. I am aware of the many videos about these two actors.  But for many of us, no, we are not so familiar with Mew and Gulf. We encountered the characters of Tharn and Type and we became engrossed in their story. We were touched byType's struggle with his past and his love and desire for a man, Tharn. We were moved and inspired by Tharn's role as an out gay man with a history of relationships with men who then falls hook, line and sinker for a complex, volatile character like Type. We followed the drama in a very committed way - always following the story, the characters. I have to admit that I made no effort to learn anything about the actors. It was the evolution of the two characters' passionate love story which for me felt so totally gripping, almost explosive. Finally we were gripped by the tragedy of Lhong and the exquisite, romantic reuniting of our two lovers. 

Now, it's also true that at the same time, as Bayamon_Hill stresses, the success of the series, the way in which we got caught up in the story, the complete hold which the characters of Tharn and Type had on some of us --- well, that's all the achievement of Mew and Gulf, 100%. So I am fascinated by these 2 young men. I want to know more about their approach to acting, how they prepared, how they approached the whole story, how they worked in an ensemble with other very experienced actors (e.g. Mild), how they dealt with the balance of light comedy and really gripping tragedy. How they were able to convey such powerful, subtle, varied emotions and experiences in their faces! All of that does fascinate me. It's all about appreciating their achievement in their profession. That's what's important for about Mew and Gulf, 

jarabaa, I of course, see your point. The melodrama of TharnType is self-recommending. But, I think that your engagement with the actors changes to more you access social media. They are all over Instagram and Twitter and it changes your perception of the two. The stories of Tharn and Type have provided a biography appended to Mew and Gulf, who are so much happier and a joy to see. The more social media you watch, the more the scale tips to MewGulf because there is just so much more content about them. Of course I will see TharnType 2 when it comes out, but I really like seeing MewGulf every day. I don't know how much you engage in social media, but if you do, you will see and feel the difference in how you respond to Mew and Gulf. 

Aha ... well ... the truth is I don't engage with social media at all! No Instagram, no Twitter, no Facebook! I'm afraid I wouldn't get anything done in life if I followed social media. Is the content you mention stuff they say themselves - i.e. about their lives or about the TharnType roles? I have really no idea what it is. It might be entirely different material, e.g. observations about everyday life, Thai culture, thing that interest them. So you are right - I only know the characters Tharn and Type. I've watched a couple of videos on Youtube where we see Mew and Gulf pn set, interact as actors, or getting interviewed - but that's all. They both strike me as very attractive personalities. Mew has an elegant, sexy composure - or something like that - which is very appealing; and Gulf has a beautiful  smile which always dazzles and touches me, I have to admit. But otherwise I know nothing about them and have no idea what they are communicating to the world via social media.  Now I'm intrigued. But I am so out of touch and behind the times - I can't see myself getting to grips with social media! I literally wouldn't know where to get started.

Oh you definitely have to watch some MewGulf interactions, there is so much content everyday!!! Start with this video and if you like it, then follow the account @Tharntype05, she translates every content related to the series and MewGulf.

https://twitter.com/tharntype05/status/1220327275133956096?s=20

THERE'S SO MUCH QUALITY CONTENT ON TWITTER YOU HAVE TO SEE!! XD XD

@Tharntype05 is doing twitter live for the new gulf calendar sign event.  Although we couldn't be there, watching live is quite fun too.

https://twitter.com/tharntype05

Oh and I also love this video, is from MewxGulfCalendar2020, Gulf just spilled the tea about what song he was preparing for Mew's fan meeting lol.

https://twitter.com/Nuda_isp/status/1220660232159821826?s=20

But didn't he said to all the media that they were over?!?! Of course, this could be to protect her of the obsessive fans and to not damage his popularity with Mew but that wouldn't be a wise choice, because if someone sees him(and trust me, there's always someone who sees you) with her, well, we all know what will happen.

Bayamon_Hill:

MewGulf is Dead because of GulfPoom. It's over everyone. 

Who is Poom?