I'm trying to make spoiler-free cheat-sheets for Love By Chance and TharnType (as in who's who and all the relationships as they are when the characters are introduced). Since the cast is huge and it's hard to keep track sometimes. I also want to make an overview of all the characters that are in both Love By Chance and TharnType to help with keeping track of the different actors playing the same character and all that. 

so, for those familiar with the show, did I forget anyone important? are any connections missing? I'd appreciate any help!

(right click - view image for the full size)

Love By Chance / TharnType Character Crossover Chart:
https://i.postimg.cc/hgN8x7q1/Character-Crossover-LBC-TT.jpg

Aren't you missing the other guy from the band, the bassist, Tae?!?! I was also going to say that Khlui and Seo's relationship should be one-sided love instead of roomies, but you said that it should be the relationship they have when are introduced, so keep roomies. What about Tharn and Type's parents?!?! Shouldn't them be there too?! And Jeed(bar's owner and Tharn's friend) and Khong(Jeed's husband)?! 

Oh, I never ment this to be complete (because where would you stop?), all the people you mention only ever appear in a context where you couldn't possibly mistake them for anyone else or be confused about their relationships. 

Same is true when it comes to Tharn's sister and I originally didn't have her in this, but since I had to include his brother I just kind of felt bad for leaving her out, you know? So yeah, I don't believe any of those people are important enough in that sense, do you? And if so, why?

Thanks for doing this, it's really helped me as I watch the series

cool! I'm glad to hear it actually works :)

thank you this helped a lot!