How does he keep getting away with being absolute scum in this show??He gave his wife   fertility pills without her knowledge for godlike.  His woe is me speech doesnt convince me, low self steem doesn't mean you get a pass at being a trash human being ... Am I the only one pissed that no one in his life makes him accountable for his actions ? Everbody just acts like this is normal behavior for an adult 

You're not the only one. His behaviour and the way he treats his wife is straight up abusive and coercive. And his behaviour is supposedly forgiveable  or it's rationalised,  by him being  a "woe is me, I have no oustanding talents and I am the middle child" spoiled mummy's boy!?

I don't understand the existence the 2nd couple in the drama or what they're meant to represent. They are a ridiculous OTT stereotype of a toxic couple.  I started wondering if I am missing some kind of cultural context.  Do they 'represent' something in a broader sense?

I mostly skip any scenes with them now.They serve no purpose to the plot so far besides showing us that some people should definitely get a divorce 

This "couple" really doesnt make sense. When the main couple is so rational and healthy, the male lead is a feminist why would they show a trash man and even play down his actions? Who would want to see such a character? I wonder if they included him to make the male lead glow even more? Eventhough they should have put a toxic character into the plot bc the male lead is perfekt as he is without comparing him with trash...

When I first saw them everything about that couple was screaming TOXIC.. I genuinely didn’t understand why the writers were taking a comedic approach to their situation smh