I'll go first!! LOL

I was looking forward to this drama so much. Jisung and Jinyoung in one dang drama is just an overload. By the end of the drama I want Jinyoung to be twisted and/or bad guy. That would be a dream. I also want them to work really close together. Like almost intimate closeness. 

LOL!  I'm not a BL fan but the chemistry between Ji Sung and Park Jin Young is absolutely freaking insane.  I'm definitely a shipper when they are onscreen.

I've never seen JI Sung play a dark character but his acting and this screenplay are so good that I can't guess whether he is the devil, a saint in devil's disguise or just someone who amuses himself at the expense of others.  Because the drama has an intensity of 10+, I have to take it in small doses because my emotions get too wrapped up in the scenes.  As far as guessing what's going to occur, I think eventually the student outwits the teachers and Kim Ga On will become the top judge.

Rita95:

I'll go first!! LOL

I was looking forward to this drama so much. Jisung and Jinyoung in one dang drama is just an overload. By the end of the drama I want Jinyoung to be twisted and/or bad guy. That would be a dream. I also want them to work really close together. Like almost intimate closeness. 

I am guessing it won be that Gaon goes scott free..Korean drama writers have a moralistic stance of "Revenge/Crime doesnt pay" and dont usually go that way.

Gaon when it comes to Yohan:

Kim MC:
Because the drama has an intensity of 10+, I have to take it in small doses because my emotions get too wrapped up in the scenes

totally how i'm feeling when i started watching it. i felt overloaded, and i'm saying it in the most lovable manner :)