What’s your opinion? And why? 

I think that you have a better understanding of their relationship if you do. You will also know what he has forgotten and understand her feelings before he regains his memory. 

I think you should at least have partially seen it. Skipping through some parts is ok. But it's way more fun with the context knowledge in my opinion...

I agree, watching one and two first makes this more enjoyable.  I think it can be watched as a stand alone as they present the info you need really well, but watching them first just gives TEL3 that something extra.    For me TEL3 is even better than the first two so far.  

Yes watched the 1st n 2nd sequel will make you understand the jokes better

Alyn16:

What’s your opinion? And why? 

You will know what exactly has happened if you watch them.  I personally think that you can enjoy the 3rd part much better if you watch them.  Dont worry because the length of the episodes is somewhat less. So you can finish them in a matter of 4 to 5 days.

Yes. I expected no less. It's like jumping into the middle of game of thrones or vikings. The story is a continuation of the characters. in this show its even more important. this couple has gone through a lot of times and places with each other. I love the gender equality switch in this 3rd season.

This drama is something and contains different stuff unlike others. They come across many things in a relationship.  3rd part showed even gender equality.  So you will definitely enjoy it.

it is not necessarily, since every season has different timeline and plot.  only the main characters and some supporting charas that remain the same. the 3 seasons were linked by time leap story of the chara. 

anyway, if you watch the previous seasons, that would be  good too to get better understanding about the main chara story!

• But if we watch the first two, it is of better understanding and obviously we watch the dramas for a temporary peace , right ? So all we have to do is just have to watch 60 episodes before watching the 3rd season, it would take not more than at most 1 week.
 Srujan Srujan 36:
  • But if we watch the first two, it is of better understanding and obviously we watch the dramas for a temporary peace , right ? So all we have to do is just have to watch 60 episodes before watching the 3rd season, it would take not more than at most 1 week.

I wanna to explain like this:

Detective conan anime have countless episodes. but I can still watch random eps because every episode has different case/story to tell that usually does not relate to previous eps.  Only the casts (Conan and his companions) remain the same. 

And if you curious about Conan and Ai Haibara, for example, if necessary you can dig previous eps that tell about their past history.

It is not like i want to say that am right, but what we are discussing is about two different topics where am giving importance to understanding what we watch whereas you are giving importance to something which we say as getting relief, or enjoyment or sth like that , am not saying it is wrong but having to discuss about those things need a huge time, as enjoying what we watch and understanding what we watch are not same, and also not wrong....

From what I understood the original poster was enquiring about a specific series - The Eternal Love 3 (2021) and its prequals The Eternal Love (2017) and The Eternal Love 2 (2018) - wanting to know if they had to watched 1 and 2 first to enjoy 3.  For this specific series if feel that it isn't necessary as they can each be enjoyed and understood independently. However, having watched all three, I feel that watching ETL and ETL2 before ETL3 does enhance the enjoyment of TEL3.

When it comes to other series I feel that it is highly dependant on each individual one that you are considering.  In general we can say that the more you know/understand the better the enjoyment but in some specific cases it is essential to watch in sequence to understand/enjoy while in other cases it is not.