This is to vent out all our frustration with this character called Jo Se-ra. There is no forgiveness for her. She's the worst character ever possible. She just shows us the new lowest lows ever possible for mankind. I'm so disgusted by her.

In ep 42 when she said

the moments where she said to him and tried to manipulate him(actually she did) and he didn't even feel a thing for her, he didn't even want to kiss her. this is a headache. I am already annoyed with next week's preview that I'm not gonna be watching ep 43.

I'm just like... like

I don't even know what to say about her no more, I just give up I don't think she will change, I was frozen after watching the last scene + preview, my mind just went blank. Then I started laughing and I became teary.

SHE'S DELUSIONAL. She herself knows just how many times the chairman rejected her advances...

Yes, her name should be Karen instead. She thinks she is entitled to something when in my book, the only thing she is entitled to is a good Asian style beating, with pans, brooms, slippers, anything I could grab.

Park Hana rly succeeds in making us viewers loathe her character so much! That award she won, she definitely deserved it.

Ryan Kevin Verdiyanto:

Park Hana rly succeeds in making us viewers loathe her character so much! That award she won, she definitely deserved it.

She really did

I AM SHOOKETH:

She really did

Ikr.. Moreover, honestly speaking, she (+Kang Euntak) was my main reason to watching this.

This is like watching a Korean version of Fatal Attraction.  SaRa is just as crazy as Glenn Close.

Im amazed Im still watching this.  LYG just stands there like a fool saying what? Worago?  Why hasnt anyone told her she is a lunatic? Thats not a Karen. Thats a Glenn Close in fatal attraction.

This is dating me me but “Play Misty for Me” starring Clint Eastwood is a classic obsessed woman stalker thriller that SR probably watched a million times. 

EMardy:

This is dating me me but “Play Misty for Me” starring Clint Eastwood is a classic obsessed woman stalker thriller that SR probably watched a million times. 

Exactly.  I remember that movie as well.  

This new episode that came out today just proved what I'd been thinking from the beginning about Sa Ra. She's a money hungry sicko who i in love with the idea of being the chairman of FT group wife. She herself aid she won't waste a chance on DD's uncle but on a rich man. Plus she keeps mentioning how LYG loved her at 22! Call me crazy but does she have some type of selective memory because all she did was con her way into his life and manipulated the crap out of him. Or did she forget the countless times he hesitated and pushed her when she tried to kiss him?

ep 43 just proves how deranged she is and it's a pity she'd stoop o low to get a man. And if the writer doesn't make YG have some kind of common sense in the next ep I honestly don't know what I'll do with myself

Susuana-Blessing Hammond:

This new episode that came out today just proved what I'd been thinking from the beginning about Sa Ra. She's a money hungry sicko who i in love with the idea of being the chairman of FT group wife. She herself aid she won't waste a chance on DD's uncle but on a rich man. Plus she keeps mentioning how LYG loved her at 22! Call me crazy but does she have some type of selective memory because all she did was con her way into his life and manipulated the crap out of him. Or did she forget the countless times he hesitated and pushed her when she tried to kiss him?

I've said those things so many times very soon you won't know how to react to her anymore or you are already like that.