Shinnosuke_Lee:

Ok let's say he killed how can skip his death. 

Don't you remember the scene where he faked being sick at the mountain? It's safe to assume he has a similar medicine that could make it seem like he is dead when he's actually not. 

Shinnosuke_Lee:

But drama clearly ends when they show the main antagonist ending . Although ending perfect as open ending, but still the main point is Bale ending. I hope they will bring season 2..

a special episode will suffice!!!!

It was part of his master plan all along, hes playing the long game. He's not a nice person but the series , I loved it.

sekc:

No i doubt it. I personally think he is waiting for Bale to show up as well as his other minions so that he can get rid of them once and for all 

I guessed right ... kinda.  I want to see what happened to him after his death had been faked. 

The uncle is not "dead." A man with that much charm and wit isn't going to be taken out so easily

Well watch the final episode

nostalgic:

Well watch the final episode

bruh this discussion was held before the last ep, so righ now its useless

I think he faked his death but this whole time he was busy fighting the one eyed man so he could kill him, for real!

deemunu:

Don't you remember the scene where he faked being sick at the mountain? It's safe to assume he has a similar medicine that could make it seem like he is dead when he's actually not. 

which would be the reason why the blood stain(and the phone) was on the medicine cabinet !!!!

Honestly it was predictable that he was alive

We see in one episode that he used drugs to make himself look sick.

He obviously knew that bae was against him, we see him listening to the recording over and over again, he must of took a drug to make it look like he was dead

The cameras in the bathroom show him in it but it cuts away.

He planned it all and my guess in season 2 he killed bale while his house was being attacked

I’m only on episode four, but I’m pretty sure he didn’t die. Maybe I’ve watched too many shows, but he had a weird crease just beneath his jawbone that made me think that it was like he was wearing a mask or there was somebody wearing a mask, but then the mask hadn’t been blended in seamlessly.