Adaptations of books can be done well even if they don't follow every single detail--such as the phenomenal sucess of Goodbye My Princess (2019) based on the book Eastern Palace--but if a drama adaptation doesn't present some key information, it can be hard to understand.

If you've just finished the drama and are confused about the ending or other parts, here is a link to the epilogue translations from Jiuyun's POV--thanks to the people from soompi forums. I only read through the epilogue part, but I believe the same person who translated the epilogue also translated the ML/FL's goodbye scene and their reunion scene. (It should be on pages 9-11.)

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/433583-mainland-chinese-webdrama-2020-the-killing-of-three-thousands-crows-%E4%B8%89%E5%8D%83%E9%B8%A6%E6%9D%80/page/9/

I think this will help some people understand the depth of their fates and their star-crossed love more especially after seeing Jiuyun's POV.

Thanks, this helped a lot!

For those who click the link, you need to scroll down about half a page and you'll find the translation of the epilogue hidden under a spoiler tag, click on it and you can read each of the parts that the person translated. 

Thank you for providing the link, I'm reading it and its interesting and helpful.