anxrita:

Probably you all haven't seen it yet, so i'll mark the spoiler haha

That final was incredible, i am satisfied for real (my heart is warm haha). I just have two doubts: 

1. I din't understand how the story ended for Shin-Jae and his doppelganger :/ 
  2. So only Tae-Eul, Lee Gon and Jo Young could remember the past? Why?

I'll miss discussing all theses things with you all :)

Yoyo boy decided to let them keep their memories so Tae Eul and Lee Gon could be together.

Wintergardener :
Yoyo boy decided to let them keep their memories so Tae Eul and Lee Gon could be together.

Okay, that makes sense. What about yoyo boy? Where is he?

anxrita:

Okay, that makes sense. What about yoyo boy? Where is he?

Honestly no idea. 

I'm confused but did Luna end up with Shin Jae's doppelganger.

anxrita:

Probably you all haven't seen it yet, so i'll mark the spoiler haha

That final was incredible, i am satisfied for real (my heart is warm haha). I just have two doubts: 

1. I din't understand how the story ended for Shin-Jae and his doppelganger :/ 
  2. So only Tae-Eul, Lee Gon and Jo Young could remember the past? Why?

I'll miss discussing all theses things with you all :)

i also doubted that how can anybody remember things when two world not interacted in new situation back then lee gon always search for his saviour  cause of just a stupid id fall in hand of him and when he surprising cross to other world he only interacted with her cause of her id if at present 16 episode child lee gon has no id of her even in one day he crosses the path with her he will casually pass it not take that much alertness they are totally strangers now  

and how is luna path changed from wrong to right cause directly or indirectly luna was not involve in 1994 assassin, taeul is because her id was their this show is total contrary of its own logic/concept    

Wintergardener :

I'm confused but did Luna end up with Shin Jae's doppelganger.

It was his doppelganger or Shin-Jae?? I am really confused about those two. 

Shouldn't Shin-Jae end up in the kingdom of corea since he was from there? But instead who ended up there was his doppleganger? Why did they switched?

Hehe :D Yeah, it was great fun! Did you enjoy the ending of TKEM? I think they lived in another world at the end of their lives. They couldn't have a childrens, so that small boy (son of new prime minister) was a new king when Lee Gon abdicated ;)

DrAmAlOvEr:
and how is luna path changed from wrong to right cause directly or indirectly luna was not involve in 1994 assassin

That's a good question

Izyda:
They couldn't have a childrens, so that small boy (son of new prime minister) was a new king when Lee Gon abdicated ;)

Woah actually i'm okay with that ahah

anxrita:

It was his doppelganger or Shin-Jae?? I am really confused about those two. 

Shouldn't Shin-Jae end up in the kingdom of corea since he was from there? But instead who ended up there was his doppleganger? Why did they switched?

Our "Shin Jae" came back to home to Kingdom of Corea. The real Shin Jae did not have an accident, because at the moment when the car supposed to to hit him, Lee Gon threw a ball to him. The gate sent Lee Gon to him so that he would not have an accident. So he probably lives happily in Korea.

Izyda:
Our "Shin Jae" came back to home to Kingdom of Corea. The real Shin Jae did not have an accident, because at the moment when the car supposed to to hit him, Lee Gon threw a ball to him. The gate sent Lee Gon to him so that he would not have an accident. So he probably lives happily in Korea.

Oh god thank you so much, i guess i didn't connect the dots haha

anxrita:

Oh god thank you so much, i guess i didn't connect the dots haha

Didn't you see CEO Shin-Jae (with glasses) entering the car when Lee Gon visited Eun-sub? :)

kumuluswolke:

Didn't you see CEO Shin-Jae (with glasses) entering the car when Lee Gon visited Eun-sub? :)

Oh, yeas, he was surprised when he saw Lee Gon. He didn't even know that he saved his life, but he probably recognized his face :)

anxrita:

That's a good question

Woah actually i'm okay with that ahah

@dramalover I think Luna got onto the "right path" after she met the PM's mum. Remember that scene that she was caught stealing money and the mum treated with compassion and fed her anyway? The mum adopted her after I think, seeing how she and the PM both addressed the same "mum" and Luna had another name (Koo Seo Gyeog or sth? Similar to PM's name) so I guess with proper upbringing and love she grew up to become a completely different person. The one plothole is that altered realities shouldn't change the fact that she still supposed to have cancer right? But I'm not sure

@loverain777

The one plothole is that altered realities shouldn't change the fact that she still supposed to have cancer right? But I'm not sure

Perhaps she did not develop cancer because she did not have as bad a life. She did not look sick on her birthday (May 27, 2022).  And it seems she ended up with the Corean Shin-jae.

Woah!!! Just now completed the final episode... But still I have mixed feelings about this dramas...  I think there are many plot holes left unexplained but I don't remember them now... Well anyway I think I might re-watch it as a whole again... 

But one small thing is when lee lim is killed, it is shown that all the small things brought from other world vanishes like the key chain, kingdom of corea symbol, etc... But how come the chain / necklace that lee gon have to tae eul never vanished??