Have you ever been to Japan?
Nooo0ooo but i will love to ... once my children grow up i am planning to save money and do a whole world tour with my loving husband ..

ps: ... this is liking rubbing salt on my wounds :P Thanks SR ..
I haven't been there but I wanna go there someday. Maybe after I graduate college and do honors in English, I'll go there with my family :P
Need to save money for the tickets. Lol.
neockEmesseza6 wrote: Nooo0ooo but i will love to ... once my children grow up i am planning to save money and do a whole world tour with my loving husband ..

ps: ... this is liking rubbing salt on my wounds :P Thanks SR ..

Np. Oh and to rub more salt on your wounds, I went there last year and ooooooh it was SOOOOO GOOOD. It was like heaven on earth :P J/k it was alright.
Damiekhai wrote: Np. Oh and to rub more salt on your wounds, I went there last year and ooooooh it was SOOOOO GOOOD. It was like heaven on earth :P J/k it was alright.

"punch ... :P ...
no but i want to go while my brother in law is still living there. when his contract is up he might end up somewhere else in the world. i could still go if he's not there but it'd be better to go while he is there. free place to stay plus a tourguide and translator :D plus getting to hang out with him of course. he's a lot of fun, and his friends there are crazy from what we've heard/seen. they like making random new friends at the bar lol i'd love to go partying with them just once (though i know i can't keep up by a longshot)
No, sadly.
A couple years ago I was planning to go in the future, but then I got into Korea more and now I may visit South Korea instead, lol. I still think Japan would be awesome to visit though. One day.. *dreams*
Yes, I went last October. Luckily, before the earthquake.... I went to Hakone, Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Osaka, Nikko, and Nara.
ooh i hear Nikko is beautiful
Oh, it was. Nikko National Park especially with the Toshogu shrine and the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil monkeys. :D
Was going this October. But since the earthquake will have to reschedule. :(
AWWW! I hope Japan can rebuild soon and then more tourists can come. It is a beautiful country. So clean and serene. I rhymed. ^__^
no not yet but if all goes well and things happen the way i want it to happen (crossing fingers, knock on wood, on bended knees praying to every conceivable god :D) i will be in japan in september. wish me luck.

ps: plz no more earthquakes, tsunamis, and i hope they fix the nuclear leak asap. really don't anything ruining my chances of going.
thelovefornine wrote: Yes, I went last October. Luckily, before the earthquake.... I went to Hakone, Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Osaka, Nikko, and Nara.

Nara <3 I also enjoyed Hiroshima. It was raining when I was there so it had this interesting look. Did you also go to Miyajima Island off of Hiroshima if I remember correctly?
they're saying it could take several months to get the nuclear plant totally taken care of. but if you're not in the danger zones you're fine.
just certain areas you might want to avoid that's all.
if/when i go it'll be mainly tokyo so i'm not worried about it, though i might visit some other areas if i can. honestly i'd go right now if i could. they need a boost in tourism to help the economy recover