I want Trouble rain and the whole Xing Xin team to come back

I want everyone back. :) They all add to the dynamic of the show. 

kidd:

I want everyone back. :) They all add to the dynamic of the show. 

me too!!!
Without everyone , it wont be the same

Just want Yang Yang back.  Everyone else can be changed.  I felt some actors were overacting in the first season.

kit grouke:

Same as here.  I want that Xing Xin or Happy Team to be together again.?? I want everyone rather to be back in The Kings Avatar.

kit grouke:

Yes both teams should be back... Especially shaotian (he's too funny)

yes, i hope too.  they are not going to change all the happy team or Xing Xin

Who do you all think will be zhou zekai? I heard he has to look better than ye qiu but their are very very very few actors better looking that yang yang...

Looks like Yang Yang will be reprising his role. I am currently watching this and it is so good! I am looking forward to the ending and season 2! I hope the whole cast comes back. I love seeing the growth and development of the characters! 

Brightest Star:

Yes both teams should be back... Especially shaotian (he's too funny)

I know, right! His rapid speeches crack me up! ?

To be honest, I didn't like how Gao Ying Jie got portrayed in the series so far. And I can't even remember where President Hu Xiao appeared either. So low impact to the story that I can't even recall it...
So even if someone else replaces these 2, I won't even notice it.

I'm very late to this but here I am:

I definitely hope that everyone comes back because the dynamics were great, but no matter who is changed, as long as Yang Yang is back I would still watch it, I don't think I could see anyone but Yang Yang as Ye Xiu.  I also really liked Huang Shaotian and Yu Wenzhou, they made everything even better. Tang Rou and Qiao Yifan also are characters whose actors I couldn't really imagine to be changed, as well as, different from the last comment, Gao Yingjie. I might have a thing for pretty boys though XD.

As to who I think I wouldn't even realize if they were replaced, Xiao Shiqin. He didn't look like imagined and while that's not necessarily a bad thing (I mean, Yu Wenzhou got GLASSES), I didn't like it in his case.

For Zhou Zekai, I honestly don't know. I could imagine Leo Wu in that role, if I remember it correctly he has already played in another esports drama. So I really could see him as Zhou Zekai. Might not be the most logical thing since he's only had Main Roles for a few years, so, probably not XD.

I think everyone are very suited for their roles, I hope they don't change any of the cast because it will ruin everything.

I don't want any of the cast members changed either. I fell in love with all of them in the first season, it'll be a waste to just change them all.

I'm not sure who they're gonna cast as Zhou Zekai; it'll be difficult since he's the "most handsome player in Glory" and good luck to finding someone more handsome than YY.

I think most likely people to return would be Lai Yumeng and Fan Jinwei since the two of them recently don't have a drama so they'll most likely return, as for the others, I don't know.

But I want them all to come back and Jiang Shuying might be replaced.