"If I had a choice, I would rather be Heavenly Father's son, and Jing Jian's elder brother. But I don't want to be your son" - Jing Yang.

I am not a fan of Jing Yang, but what he said here, redeemed himself for me, because that was a slap to Wu Huan when he said that, which she deserves that slap a thousand times, and a thousand stabs to her heart for what she's done! 

Jing Yang can redeem himself for me, but Mu Guang to the end was a disappointment. 

daydreamer001:

Ancient Love Poetry ???

As long as the three realms exist, you exist. I won't let you die. In this life, you can hate me or complain about me, as long as you can live and be safe as long as the three realms, the heaven and everything else - Bai Jue

And the lyrics of the song "The thought of the life" :

She turned into ashes, parted by life and death, he protects the three realms for her, the thought of life is still echoing in my ears, once again this love will never die ❤️❤️

These lines are too heart touching...

Something even more about this verse of The Thought of Life is that The lyrics turned into:

"He turns into ashes, parted by life and death, while she protects the three realms for him"

When Bai Jue was sacrificing himself for Shang Gu.

Is it possible to mark photos as a spoiler? If so, I'll really want to do that. :D

"Fate is always fair, It's on us what decisions we should choose"

- Shanggu

"Death is not horrible, someone you loved died is not horrible too, Death is destined"

- Bai Jue

I really like this quote, when mortals are in trouble they pray to the gods. When the gods are in trouble who do they pray to. 

This came from tianqi. It stuck with me for a long time.