This topic may contain spoilers. Deposit your favorite scene here 

One of my favorite scenes would be at the end of ep 10 and the start of ep 11. From when Shang Gu was fighting her way out from the Netherworld until the scene where she fought with Qiong Qi. It was such a masterpiece scene with beautiful, and cool CGI.
The scene at ep 41 is still hurting me. Gu Jun's selflessness really proves that Shang Gu didn't choose the wrong person to be her disciple. He was a disciple, but also a father who wants nothing but happiness for his own beloved daughter.
The scene at ep 42 is also heartwrenching, but also heart-warming. Tian Qi's caring for Hou Chi/Shang Gu really makes him one of my favorite characters of the drama. He is willing to do anything and goes against those who opposed him. Hou Chi's conversation with Tian Qi and Feng Ran made me bawled really hard lmao! It's so heartbreaking to know that she's gonna disappear, but she still thought about staying with and joining Qing Mu again. Her last messages about Yuan Qi made me remember Su Su's last messages from TMOPB. It strikes me hard to think about how happy can they be with each other if those things didn't happen.

Lastly, the BGM, the emotion that the actors and actresses gave off really brings the scene and characters to life. These scenes will be memorable moments and would be stuck in my head whenever I think of ALP.
After watching all 49 episodes, I will try to pick out my favorite scenes again.

Shanggu's sword fight and Bai Jue's fight with the three-headed beast are also my favorite scenes. I also liked the scene where Houchi sees Bai Jue for the first time after he wakes up. In the end I must have a few more.

Yes. Those action scenes never disappoint me. They were really cool, there were also some new moves and teachniques that I have never seen before too. The action director really put their heart into creating those action seqences. Now my hypes are for the last fight with Wu Huan. I wanna see how they gonna defeat her.

I forgot to mention the conversation between Houchi and Gu Jun after Bai Jue pushes her away. that was really exciting.

Sovannpanha_Hem:

Yes. Those action scenes never disappoint me. They were really cool, there were also some new moves and teachniques that I have never seen before too. The action director really put their heart into creating those action seqences. Now my hypes are for the last fight with Wu Huan. I wanna see how they gonna defeat her.

Yes, the fight scenes are the best I've ever seen.

Lorena Li:

I forgot to mention the conversation between Houchi and Gu Jun after Bai Jue pushes her away. that was really exciting.

Yes, we finally can understand why they are behaving the way they are.

I must say that about this drama, it has the best fight scenes and graphics for a fantasy drama so far.

dyoramik:

I must say that about this drama, it has the best fight scenes and graphics for a fantasy drama so far.

I totally agree. The best I've seen so far.

Lorena Li:

Shanggu's sword fight and Bai Jue's fight with the three-headed beast are also my favorite scenes. I also liked the scene where Houchi sees Bai Jue for the first time after he wakes up. In the end I must have a few more.

im with you...

still waiting for a fight scene like those...hope the last eps wont be stingy and give a full battle-geared fight...???