After watching over 30 episodes, everyone was shocked by the return of Do Hyun. Obviously, no one expected this. We all thought that he's the husband who died from an accident. But suddenly he wakes up from a coma and the first words that comes out of his mouth is Soo In.

So now he's back after two years and his woman Soo In is already with another guy(Woo Seok) whom she fell for of course. 

What do you think? Should Soo In get back to her husband after the tragic accident he's gone through? 

Or she should stay with Woo Seok, her new love? What do you think is more realistic? 

and what do you think you'd have done if you were in Soo In's place?

All this chatter about a resurrected man... not the first time. DH is the shadow of his father's legacy. SI has been crapped on, imprisoned, cheated, ripped off by HIS family. A family that NEVER loved or liked her, yet he wants her to return to the space they were? 
My problem is SI and when is she going to kicka*# some Ma's. I feel a tinge bad for DH and his situation and there it ends. My tears are for WS, another character whose been lied to, deceived and simply tinkled on by the same family. SI & WS need each other to heal the cuts they have been given - all the while selfish DH makes new cuts while rubbing salt in the others.
Theres this saying "If you love someone let them go and they will return to you" I never believed in that at first but then I saw this drama. I put myself in dohyuns shoes. Yes I would be mad but I would understand. I in the end would be happy for my girlfriend.  Same with dohyun I guarantee my family would treat my girlfriend like shit cause they homophobes. I in the same situation would fight against my family. NOT FOR THEM. I would choose love over bloodlines because this is my new family now. Seeing that my girlfriend would be treated well by someone I think I would be happy in the end. The writers wanted to make dohyun evil I understand it. BUT DONT bring her back into that shitty family.

"dont hold onto someone who already let you go" its not worth it in the end. Dohyun knew he was gonna die anyway. She will always love you. Just now there's someone else who takes care of her as well.