thisgirlinblack:

Just wanted to ask if you are still continuing this project? :) I started watching this series thanks to your edit!! Thank you! 

*(I look only for high quality releases to watch on a big screen - the only way to enjoy fantasy epics at their best ;) )

Yes I am. I will be working on it until it's finished. But if you are watching it now, I'm afraid the wait time for me to finish each episode will be disappointing and will hinder your enjoyment if you want to binge it. I'm sorry. :(

How does it look on the big screen? Are the dimensions large enough? My laptop couldn't handle the original 3840x1640 size, so I had to resize. One day when I get a more powerful machine I will re-release all my edits in 4K.  

thisgirlinblack:
Hi! :) On my PC screens 24" it looks great! My TV 42" and me sitting on the couch 3m away it's good - cannot complain on it :) though can get pixely when the scenes are dark - but that is to be expected. 4K huh? Cannot wait ^_^!!

How often do you post an episode? Once a month or less? Understanding that you have a life outside of this it is admirable and as many of your fans ;) I'm grateful.

I'm on ep 7 now so after I finish your edits I will go for what's available on kissa most likely and your edited ending episodes. Then once you post something new I can just re-watch again :)

Aww that's too bad it gets pixely. Although I have noticed some artifacting myself. Part of it is the source material itself. The Blu-ray disc's, which were compressed and uploaded to the internet (bless the soul who did this), lost a little detail during the compression process, it couldn't be helped. But, at least the quality is passable. My laptop is only 13 1/2 inches, I haven't seen it on a screen larger than that, so thank you for the feedback.

I'm glad my progress won't slow your enjoyment. Last I checked, it's also currently available for free users on the iQiyi phone app, with English subs. 

So far, about once month to about 2 weeks is good ball-park range for me to complete a single episode. Although, it really depends on a number of factors, such as: how much editing is required, the wait time for rendering (1-3 days is the norm), how fast I can finish the subtitles (I usually take a week). And all this, if life doesn't throw me a curveball. I haven't lost my enthusiasm though, and will see this project through to the end. :)

Thank you for another episode!

Yaaaaay!!!!!  New episode!

thank you for another episode!!! 

Thank you for a new episode!

Sasal:

Thank you for a new episode!

Happy to do so.

Yes! Episode 20! :)

Sasal:

Yes! Episode 20! :)

Finally reached the 20 mark. Just 35 more to go.

APrincessofMars:
Finally reached the 20 mark. Just 35 more to go.

We are getting there <3

Thank you so much!!!

bluepoison:

We are getting there <3

Thank you so much!!!

<3

Hello, it is very good the version of The Legends that you are editing, thank you very much! Episode 10 is having seed problem, I can't download it. Bye