Thank you for the episodes. They are very good!!!

Misalee:

Thank you for the episodes. They are very good!!!

No problem :). 25 will also be ready in a few days.

That's nice to hear!

APrincessofMars:

No problem :). 25 will also be ready in a few days.

<3

Sasal:

That's nice to hear!

Blue Poison:

<3

Sorry about the wait. I had a late start getting to it, it was a doozy for editing and with it also being dialogue heavy it took awhile to re-write the English subs. But yah, I just need to do a test watch with my sister and write out the notes for the changes and it will be posted, perhaps tomorrow.  :)

APrincessofMars:

Sorry about the wait. I had a late start getting to it, it was a doozy for editing and with it also being dialogue heavy it took awhile to re-write the English subs. But yah, I just need to do a test watch with my sister and write out the notes for the changes and it will be posted, perhaps tomorrow.  :)

So happy!! Thank you for the hard work :)

Ep 25 released! Happy!

Sasal:

Ep 25 released! Happy!

Blue Poison:

woohoo <3

Hope I didn't make you guys wait too long.

Also, just yesterday my sister and I decided that we'll post clips of the drama on the instagram account as well, which will also always update when I have a new episode out. My sister manages it, not me but I always let her know when an episode is done so she can make a post notification.

Thank you for your work.  It's very much appreciated. I can ask if your project can be made available on other platforms, eg. youtube, with credits for you?

acrl:

Thank you for your work.  It's very much appreciated. I can ask if your project can be made available on other platforms, eg. youtube, with credits for you?

Thank you, it's my pleasure. :)

Are you asking me if you would like to post to YouTube, or if I'll post to YouTube? I haven't made plans yet for where I might eventually post these videos, outside of just torrenting via my computer. But, if you're asking me if you can post these videos elsewherebe my guest. I don't have any problem with others wanting to share and post these videos. My only concern is that sites, like YouTube, which have strict copyright enforcement will not tolerate them being uploaded for long; that's why I haven't bothered to upload them myself since I don't own any of the rights. You can try though, if that's your request. :)

Obrigado pela sua resposta. Quando tiver todos os episódios, tentarei disponibilizar no meu canal do youtube. Vou informá-lo disso!

acrl:

Obrigado pela sua resposta. Quando tiver todos os episódios, tentarei disponibilizar no meu canal do youtube. Vou informá-lo disso!

Sure, no problem. :)

Ep 26 is out! Thank you!

Yaaay!!Thank you so much!