Misalee:

Hello, it is very good the version of The Legends that you are editing, thank you very much! Episode 10 is having seed problem, I can't download it. Bye

Thank you Misalee, I'm happy to hear that. Just to be on the safe side I've created a brand new torrent for episode 10, just now. Delete the old one and try the new one, hopefully that will work. It might take awhile to download, I've sometimes come across frustrating issues where even my own sister can't download the episodes to her laptop right away. Give it some time and see if it works, if after sometime you're still having issues, let me know.

Misalee:

Obrigada!

Were you able to get episode 10?

I hope you will be able to continue. If it takes 2 years instead of 1 year, the wait is still worth it.

So no matter how long it takes, take care of yourself first! I will wait however long it takes. :)

Sasal:

I hope you will be able to continue. If it takes 2 years instead of 1 year, the wait is still worth it.

So no matter how long it takes, take care of yourself first! I will wait however long it takes. :)

Thank you, Sasal. :) Though it should only be a couple of months.

APrincessofMars:

Thank you, Sasal. :) Though it should only be a couple of months.

We would wait forever ;)

bluepoison:

We would wait forever ;) 

Thank you for the support. It's nice to see this drama get so much love.

I was looking for my next drama to watch, and saw this thread. A drama that has such a dedicated fan is something I should probably check out. Thank you so much for your work!

sobak:

I was looking for my next drama to watch, and saw this thread. A drama that has such a dedicated fan is something I should probably check out. Thank you so much for your work!

I'm so happy to hear this edit made you think that. :) I hope you enjoy.

Olá!

Obrigado por nos informar sobre o seu hiato, sua contribuição para este drama é muito importante, pois é um drama bonito, só que foi editado de uma maneira estranha.
O que você está fazendo é um trabalho importante para os fãs!
Vou lhe enviar boas vibrações para que você possa se recuperar de uma lesão na mão e obter um ótimo laptop.

Xie Xie

Misalee:

Olá!

Obrigado por nos informar sobre o seu hiato, sua contribuição para este drama é muito importante, pois é um drama bonito, só que foi editado de uma maneira estranha.
O que você está fazendo é um trabalho importante para os fãs!
Vou lhe enviar boas vibrações para que você possa se recuperar de uma lesão na mão e obter um ótimo laptop.

Xie Xie

:) The situation is already looking up. Thank you for the support.

Thank you for the new episodes!! And great to see you back in action!! :)

Blue Poison:

Thank you for the new episodes!! And great to see you back in action!! :) 

:)

Thank you for episode 22 :):):) <3