While I'm watching the series, I always feel the vibe of an INTP or INFP from Li Xun.

He's aloof, prefer logic than emotions but because of certain incidents, the emotions override the logic.

He doesn't care what he wore but he always looks good or maybe he's just.. hmmm.. handsome in anything..

An INTP always perceived as nonchalant and viewed as isolated from the society because he's always absorbed in his own world.

What do you guys think?

Pretty sure he's INTP, I can relate to him a lot. As an INTP you're always always called cold and seen as if you don't care about others. There is also the difficulty in expressing emotion, avoidant behaviour and dislike of feeling vulnerable.

Hi my fellow INTP! =)

One of the reason I started this thread because I can relates to him too..

His character is interesting in the drama but not much in the real world, right.. 

usernamenotfoundXX:

Pretty sure he's INTP, I can relate to him a lot. As an INTP you're always always called cold and seen as if you don't care about others. There is also the difficulty in expressing emotion, avoidant behaviour and dislike of feeling vulnerable.

I second that LX is definitely more of a INTP.  He is definitely an interesting character, a real genius and have forward thing style, problem solver and creative. However although can have high EQ, tends to find human relationship tiring at times, hence only selective friendship works for him. ZY’s high empathy, warm, understanding and good relationship skills; compliment LX’s difficulties. Hence they work well as a couple.

And yes, I do come across both of such personalities in real world;) not just fictional.

Definitely INTP.  He is more on the Thinking side than the Feeling side. There are many people like that in the world of science where I come from

Definitely INTJ or INTP(they are alike at first look). And, I'd bet on INTJ. 

vaccumEuro:

Definitely INTJ or INTP(they are alike at first look). And, I'd bet on INTJ. 

Same INTJ

Not sure if he is the judgemental type - I am leaning more towards P

i need to study him some more I guess, time for a re-watch >

Did a  bit of research and I can confirm with all the responses that we are torn between INTJ or INTP :

1. INTJ:

1. **INTJ (Introverted, iNtuitive, Thinking, Judging)**

* **Judging (J)**: INTJs make decisions and stick to them, valuing structure, order, and closure.
      * They enjoy planning and executing their plans, focusing on the end goal and avoiding distractions.
      * They are decisive and efficient, striving for perfection and clarity

[INTJ in context with LIXUN ] :

2.  he makes decisions and stick to them the way he was reluctant to join that app competition cause he knows it's not something he needs to do, he has plans of his own and is going in a entirely different direction in making of a lucky&power.
    3. He doesn't attend most classes cause he thinks they distracting him because he knows that stuff already which the prof is teaching them. So, means he is constantly working for his goal and investing time in something that's important to him.

4. In the entire series we have seen LiXun never really makes major mistakes in regard to his coding and the way he cracked fangzijing guy's app. Tells us that he has that perfection in him, and clarity on what he's doing!

5. SO BASICALLY HE TICKS THE INTJ BOXES QUIET WELL AS PER THESE SCENARIOS .

2. NOW let's have a look at INTP in context with LiXun: 

• *INTP:**

• * **Perceivers:** They prefer openness, flexibility, and exploration. They are curious and like to gather information before making decisions.
    • * They are excellent at analysis, problem-solving, and developing new ideas.
    • * They are not as goal-oriented as INTJs and may prefer to explore different options.
    • * They may be more comfortable with uncertainty and change

1. Let's start with the second point: 

Yes, lixun is a problem solver, he is excellent in analysing. On top of this he is a visionary which means he is open to developing new ideas through information which further proves that he can be [flexible]

Cause he changed the entire trajectory of the app competition in legit 3 days & even though he was reluctant he gave in cause of Zu yun so we can pretty much conclude he is still dangling between (P) and (J).

2. But i disagree with he was an explorer cause he wasn't really trying to look around he had ONE REALLY VISIONARY IDEA and we can see he was steady on the track in accomplishing the same without being taken aback by literally anything!!

3. The last point says: they may be comfortable with change.

If this talks about adaptability I think he was pretty much easy going with it, the flexibility was something he had grownup with over time, experience and his mother's illness taught him too well.

ALSO NOBODY TAKES SUCH HUGE STEPS IF THEY WANNA LIVE ONLY IN THEIR COMFORT ZONE BUBBLES 

COMING BACK TO FIRST POINT WITH A CASE :

i believe he can be spontaneous and he was it, we could see that with the whole punching Fangjiching scenario, it looked like he just saw him and came right at him for revenge BUT IF YOU REMMBER BASICALLY IN EPISODE 21 HE IS FIXING HIS CHAIR THE CHAIR HE CODES ON . SO THE DEAL WITH THAT CHAIR IS IT KEEPS GOING BACK AND FORTH SLIGHTLY SWINGING WHEN HE SITS ON IT AND IT HELPS HIM CODE. 

BUT HE WAS FIXING THAT CHAIR EVEN ZUYUN ASKED HIM : " you told me it helped you code well, why are you fixing it ? "  (Something like this , don't remember the og lines)

SO THIS SCENARIO BASICALLY PROVES HE HAD BEEN PLANNING THE FIGHT : WHICH MEANS HE HAD ALREADY WEIGHED THE POSSIBLE OUTCOMES OF IT !! ( i mean he's LIXUN he knows what he's DOING!!)

MOST IMPORTANTLY THIS MEANT THAT: HE WILL NOT BE CODING 

ANYMORE  !!

THIS CASE SCENARIO PROVED HE PLANS BEFORE HE DOES EVEN THOUGH IT LOOKS LIKE HE IS SPONTANEOUS EVEN WITH HIS WORDS HE THINKS BEFORE HE SPEAK!!

Now I'll leave it upto you Guys to conclude what MBTI HE IS ACTUALLY!! 

Honestly! I think he keeps going back and forth.

Thanks for Reading! Have a nice day <3

Usually people are a mix of both so he be 50 - 50 of each or one a little bit more than the other .   INT is for sure and he probably has a little bit of both J and P .