Opinions, debates, rants all that on Episode 5. No one rlly has to use this discussion box imma just use cause there is just so much shit to talk about.

Okay this episode is much more interesting and worthwhile than the previous episodes of season 3. Love the plot and the acting of every single character. More plot twists opening to discuss what's next to come:

- The mysterious man on the phone with doctor Ha (Logan Lee???), doctor Ha performing surgery on someone (Oh Yoon He maybe?!), 

- I believe secretary Jo has done something behind Ju Dan Tae's back to help Je Ni's father (What he said before bringing Je Ni's father to the house, the camera showing him standing behind Ju Dan Tae back when Ju Dan Tae was threatening Je Ni's father with his scheme, etc. - could be the mysterious man on the phone with Dr. Ha?!)

- What is Baek's real intention? Stealing the money? Betraying Shim Su Ryeon?

1. First thing to say this whole ep took a full 180 with the good and the bad like everything from the last ep of s2 was just thrown in the trash and Joo Dan Tae and his team might as well have said "f u imma burn u now"

2. All u ppl be hating on this ep because now almost all the bad guys r back to where they started with no character development. But it is because of this that you should love it more. With every story there is always an ending and in this case of a high stake story, it will either be the worst one ever or the best one ever, but common it's only ep 5 like we're just half way so I think it's a bit too early to make a final judgment of all this. And I'm pretty sure that the ppl making this will prbly want a good ending and in this case good has to mean phenomenal. And that means that these stuck up rish bishes will get the justice and punishment that they deserve and we will see them crumble as they realize their mistakes and that there is no way at all out of any of this.

2. Everyone be hating HEB but after she asked for her worst enemy ever for help and showed how broken she was to BRN I feel like she is starting to come around it's just that now with all of this madness after this whole incident in this ep, her mom and almost everyone will drive her crazy again since she might know the truth and was starting to come around and since she just starting to become more sane as she was with BRN. Because now not only does she for sure know that her own mother can be psycho and a bit obsessive but now the mother that she thought was her savior is even worse as she rlly knows that she kidnapped her and not OYH.  So with the next ep I'm just going to be boiling for justice for HEB because she gonna get like ptsd from all this false shit that the JDT team has created. 

3. My opinion of JSK is that she is a broken brat who grew up with an abusive 'father' where the way she was raised had changed her mindset on what is good and what is bad. So I pity her because growing up she was taught that scheming to be displayed as the best is right parenting and that doing everything right was impossible. So with all this dramatic irony where as we audience know the truth but she doesn't I pity her when SSR and JSK find out that they r biologically related. Like when that happens SSR will be balling her eyes out and JSK might be rejective and start to realize all the wrongs that she has committed towards her mother. 

Other then that the only thing I love about her is her fashion style like in my opinion she looks the best out of all the kids.

4. Cheon Seo Jin. She can just go rot in prison.  No character development after this ep no nothing like at the start of this season I rlly thought she was coming around actually ever since she was stabbed in the back by JDT I really thought she was starting to come around. Even at the very moment right before the flash back I rlly wanted to believe that she was... but nope she went side and just threw her off the cliff like a psycho. And as a psychopath would do her motive was old jealousy ?. Like srsly bitsh u just had to play the uno reverse card. And now everyone will go psycho once more as they try to deny their own guilt. Like in everyone's mind the guilt is prbly chanting in their head but they just lie to themselves and say that it is non existent. Like watch everyone end up in an asylum when all this ends.

5. I'm not sure if it is just me but I have a feeling that the one Ha Yoon Chul is collaborating with is gangsta Logan the twin. I forget his but that is because he's been off the grid for so long that it is rlly sus so that's my prediction. And OYH is prbly a no since we all saw her dead body and Logan maybe. But either way I'm not surprised if it is either of them since this show just can ridiculously break the laws and order of society and they brought BRN back from the dead when she was stabbed in the brain.

6. And do I need to talk about Joo Dan Tae aka Mr. Baek! Like I can write a whole novel on all his wrong doings. I just feel bad for the judge will have to list out every single crime that he has committed and will be sentenced for, in court. Like after all that I would need a glass of water or two if I had to list it all.

Okay but what if who Yoon Chul is operating is Na aye Go ? ??? Like it’s too predictable if it’s gonna be Logan lee ... Idk cuz they hinted her comeback in the episode 6 promo 

Unless what we saw in the promo was not Na Eye go but Logan lee in a wig bearing that butterfly tattoo.... I mean I’m going crazy here this show can just pull off anything at this point 

All I want now for both Joo Dan Tae and Seo Jin to suffer and pay 

I hope Ha Eun Byeol wake up with her memories intact and remember how Oh Yoon Hee saved her. I hope Eun Byeol won't loose her memory on the day she had an accdent in the gimpo cliff. I feel bad for Bae Ro Na and I hate cheon seo jin because she committed a second degree murder and all the kindness he shown to oh yoon hee was just for shows and she just think of herself. She has no character develpment and I hope she gets punished and feel what has oh yoon hee gone through